SubPrincess4Life SubPrincess4Life 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Intimacy

OK so I read 'Just Another Day in the Office'. There's not much I can really critique here as you have an excellent writing style IMHO. The only thing that I could see in the story itself was any reference to time of day or the 'thrill' of getting caught.......Other than that - great story! Keep up the great work!

Best Answer

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

yes i will read it an get back to u.don't listen to these doushes k.to each his own.they don't like it they should leave an keep their mouths shut.

Best Answer

Lol they're welcome to their opinion just like the rest of us. I don't think they got very rude or insulting so I'm open to hearing what they had to say.

Best Answer

constructive critism is what u asked 4,not whats in it 4 me,an no way in hell.he didn't like it he should just left then.thats all i'm saying

Best Answer

I do agree with you there!!

Best Answer

No way in hell!!! I don't really want to know about you sex life!! Why do people post things like that on here anyway???

Best Answer

Its not our personal sex lives. They're just stories. Its easy for people of the same interests to relate to each other through fantasies etc

Best Answer

Still, I personally don't care for that kind of thing!

Best Answer

Lol then you don't read it hun. Nobody is there to force you to but just because it isn't your type of thing doesn't mean its not exactly what a lot of other people want.

Best Answer

I never said it wasn't! I just stated my opinion! I'm sure it's quite good if you like that kind of thing.....

Best Answer

Lol well I hope they are. I just started writing them. Its only my second one. I'm trying to become a better writer, that's why I ask for people to read them and leave comments. Its just easier doing it that way. It was nice talking to you. Good luck on your music :-)

Best Answer

Thanks:-)

Best Answer