truthseeker28 truthseeker28 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Tattoos & Piercings

I was only getting one and now I have 14. Choose wisely and it's good to have one with a meaning, to you.

Best Answer

Research the tattoo shop (read reviews, ask around for opinions). Figure out which particular artist you want to do the tattoo (they all have different styles and specialties). Make sure you are fully committed to the design that you want. Make sure you are getting it in a location on your body that you are completely comfortable with (if it's pretty visible, be prepared for people to ask you about your tattoo a lot, and it might affect where you can work). And always follow the artist's instructions on how to take care of your tattoo while it is healing.

Best Answer

Thank you. I need good insights.

Best Answer

I suggest that you check out places and find out if they use disposable needles. I'd prefer disposable over autoclaved because autoclaves have been known to fail. <br />
A reputable place won't mind the questions. <br />
It is going to hurt but, IMO, not terribly. Some tattooists are willing to do a quick run with a un-inked needle if you are very concerned about the discomfort.<br />
Don't go drunk.<br />
Remember to breath during the process. If you hold your breath, you'll pass out; it won't be good and you will frighten everyone in the shop.

Best Answer

thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Best Answer

be sure to pick aplace that uses clean equipment tattoo infection are nasty

Best Answer

What tattoo would you pick? :)

Best Answer

the ojibwe word for brother and forget me not flowers

Best Answer

Not that I have any experience, but make sure you don't make it too big or you might regret it, (do whatever you desire ofcourse it's your body, just what I would do :D) but sure why not it seems like a nice one, probably has a meaning to it too; so that's a conversation starter.. :)

Best Answer

my brother has duchenne muscular dystrophy and I want to remind myself that life isn't easy but that doesn't mean it isn't worth it.

Best Answer