If you do not believe it is happening, please turn off your television, and go talk to all your neighbors and friends instead. If you do not believe, then you must take responsibility for it. Read a book, or do some research, get informed.
LeisaWolf LeisaWolf 51-55, F 59 Answers Jan 14, 2010

I was thinking more along the lines of joing the bastards, climbing the ranks to become a trusted member of the inner circle, then take the whole system down from within, or I might instead develop a lust for the power and consumed by greed, manically deluding myself that I am the only one capable of curbing the empire's excesses even as I further it's cold-eyed agenda. Along the way there'll be episodes of fiery, bitter-sweet romances defying the battle lines and finally a climatic tearful deathbed recantation. Dunno, still deciding.

Best Answer

I have already sacrificed a lot in order to not take part, and go along., I hope I have the will and courage to resist when faced with my own demise, I know my ancestors did., and I owe it to my descendants to at least try...

Best Answer

People, people, PEOPLE! I know you must be serious, because if you were joking the whole tone of these answers would be different. What you're anticipating is NOT REAL. It hasn't happened, it isn't happening and it won't happen in the future UNLESS you all put your support behind some nutso lunatic who takes over Washington. One of these tea party crazies. I'm telling you, you're on the wrong track. You've been driven mad by the vastly wealthy top one percent who've become the de facto lords of this land. Why do you buy this b******t? How can you accept this nonsense? WHY do you do it? There is not and will not be a world government! The only people forcing you into slavery are the rich bastards who own most of the property in this country. If you accept all these other nightmare scenarios you are just playing into their hands! If any of you would like to exchange ideas about this subject I'd be happy to discuss it. Just write me a PM and we can take this further. I wish you only the best.

Take care,

Zotz123

Best Answer

What makes anyone think, we can resist a takeover?

Just Think, and you will realize the impact of what's going on in this world. We are at "He.ll's Gate", and we can't even feel the heat. We can't smell the stench. We can't hear the screams. We can't see the Plasma Glare. Wake up, everyone.

Best Answer

Sounds like the anti-Christ. Resist at all costs.

Best Answer

I plan on quietly disappearing. Not helping, not resisting, simply opting out. I'm glad Canada is empty enough that I should be able to disappear into the woods and never return.

Best Answer

I keep hearing this modulated voice in the back of my head -- "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!"

I will fight until my dying breath to protect our Freedom, Liberty, and American Way of Life. If I must, I will arm myself and fight an insurgency to save our Constitutional Representative Government, as I once took an oath to do.

Best Answer

I resist. There is no other choice. As Undertone so eloquently stated, I owe it to my descendants!

Best Answer

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing" - some famous guy [and me].

Best Answer

The world was taken over years ago. I guess I'd passively take part, as I do every day.

Best Answer

I hate the idea of a world government. Countries should be individuals but help out each other when necessary.

ie the people of Haiti need all the help they can get right now

Best Answer

If you're talking about the NWO, I will try to destroy the system from within.

Best Answer

I'd just sit around drawing. It doesn't matter what government's in power, they sure as hell don't need a cartoonist.

Best Answer

jonquil and zotz have a point. corporatism, in fact, TOOK OVER mostly-- a long time ago. as for avoiding total take-over? following your conscience, doing good, protecting who is most vulnerable--this is THE WAY.

Best Answer

Zotz123 has it right.You people really need to stop listening to Glenn Beck.

Best Answer

From what i noticed is that. We cannot resist, we shouldnt passively take part, and not cheer for them in order for them to crumble down. If we resist they have the power to take over us. If we take part eventually we will be in a trap. If we cheer it will be the same situation as taking part. We will still be in control. BUT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT THOROUGHLY. TO MAKE THE FALL..WE SIMPLY HAVE TO GIVE UP THE WAY WE LIVE. THE WAY SOCIETY RUNS.THE WAY WE MAKE THE GOVERNMENT RUN. WE MUST GIVE UP THE MONETARY SYSTEM. WE MUST GO BACK TO NATURE. we cant keep goign forward in life like this. We are ruining mother earth and eventually if it does keep going...EVEN THE NWO GROUP will decide to kill the population because their lives are in danger. WE must learn to live as one..we must learn to share without money or trade. We must learn to give selfless service to anybody in need. We must learn to connect with Mother Earth. Let me tell you something. The BEST EXAMPLE is AVATAR. Do not watch the move for CGI, ACTION, OR SCENERY...simply watch it for how the extraterrestrials live?. Think about how life would be if we are all together. If all nations are together but not NWO crap. Im talking about spiritually. Think about this world connecting with love..erasing all boundaries. Money is whats keeping us divided. THe monetary system is whats keeping us unbalanced and divided. WE MUST JUST GIVE UPPP THE WAY WE LIVE..SIMPLE DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT ANY GOVERNMENT SAYS. SIMPLY JUST MOVE INTO A FOREST OR CHANGE OUR ENVIRONMENT. WE SHOULD ONLY RESIST IF THEY TRY TO STOP US FROM DOING THAT. I HOPE YOU GET MY MESSAGE. WE MUST LOOK FOR A PEACEFUL FUTURE. WITH NO CONTROL NO GOVERNMENT NO LEADER...WE ARE ALL LEADERS OF OUR OWN LIVES. WE MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. AND WE MUST HELP OTHERS WHO NEED HELP. WE CANNOT KEEP DEPENDING ON LEADERS POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENTS AND ETC> TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD FOR US. THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

Best Answer

Pronoun clarification required--who on earth is "them"?

Best Answer

OK???????? Who is taking over and how can I get in with them? Is ther like a test I have to take? Are you still take'n yer meds?

Best Answer

I'll resist up until they pry my weapons from my cold, dead hands.

Best Answer

if peace and love was the takeover - I'd follow but I have no time for facist bullying and dogma that breaks down the human spirit, of any colour. what is the take over? I have my own opinions that certain nations and ideologies -religious and political are using a nazi style evil to destroy the honest and good people of the world. but if it were aliens not sure. i'd be scared.

Best Answer