Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

I would but I'm British - hellooooooo!

Best Answer

I didn't know... :)

Best Answer

It's alright my dear how could you? lol!

Best Answer

They're already revolting.

Best Answer

Not enough.

Best Answer

The best way to revolt is with your vote. I do this EVERY election.

Best Answer

Yes, but we need something more drastic. We need to "remake" the government from scratch.

Best Answer

The premise of our gov't is fine. What needs to be fixed is the overspending, over taxing and waste.

Best Answer

deluded. Your vote means nothing, get it through your thick ******* skull yank

Best Answer

Yes, well that isn't going to end. It has just started, mark my words.

Best Answer

I agree, It has just begun.

Best Answer

Millions have died to defend what we call america, who would I be not to do the same.

Best Answer

millions already have, you seem to be a bright one.

Best Answer

Will you help me?

Best Answer

maybe? hurry and ask, i got to travel but i can get back here pending on what you need. is it for a school project?

Best Answer

Ok, fine...

Best Answer

Canadian. But against my own government? Well maybe, it'd have to be at the right time for the right reasons. Not just 'cause.

Best Answer

My state already is trying to revolt by not setting up a health care program and trying to live the union

Best Answer

You've got a good start there... But the fundamental problem remains.

Best Answer

It'll take a lot to revolt against the gvernment because most people don't know their rights and how the government are doing things that aren't constitutional

Best Answer

Yeah, that's right.

Best Answer

I would but I don't know how to help with that.

Best Answer

How would you?

Best Answer

Oops I said that wrong.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Nope, i live in the UK!!!

Best Answer

I'm Australian, we can't be bothered with that kind of sh1t

Best Answer

I'm doing that now by being behind in my payments to the IRS.

It's subtle, not terribly effective because I wind up paying penalty fees, and they threaten me sometimes, but I like to think they get the underlying message, though.

I might need to rethink my rebellious stance as I'm slowly going broke.

I'll get back to you...

Best Answer

Good for you...

Best Answer

When the revolution starts, I will fight for it.

Best Answer

Yes, but we need ignition.

Best Answer

Revolutions are bloody things. Afterwards the founders of the revolution are the first to die, and then the counter revolutionaries. If we are reasonably free and comfortable it's best to fight with the pen.

Best Answer

Europe 1989 except Romania.

Best Answer

You're right. That was a revolution wasn't it?!

Best Answer

Nope...

Best Answer

Really was.

Best Answer

Very unlikely. I love my country. If it continues to lose the character elements that make it great, I will just leave.

Best Answer

How can you love this country... It's time to wipe the slate.

Best Answer

So... if you were to misbehave you think your parents should get rid of you and get a different child?

Best Answer

How can you not love it? I know. You can be in school, taught by nihilists, never had much contact with any generation that had to struggle. You can have an air conditioned life, with plenty of food, a safe place to sleep, running water, and time for thinking about how hard it is to be misunderstood. Been a girl in Bangladesh lately? The Congo? Chad? Saudi Arabia? The people who want to destroy this unbelievable place have played you well, little girl. Or you are just pulling my leg to see what I would say.

Best Answer

No, I'm not.

Best Answer

Wetdog, my government was here to serve me, as it was here to serve you. This is a contract, not a blood relationship. When one side fails to honor its side of the deal, the other party is no longer required to honor the contract, either. The contract with my culture, the American Culture, is even less definite. All of my life, the ******** of my country have chipped away at the character that made it great. Once it is low enough, it will not rebloom. My United States will simply be another droopy, sad and angry, socialist state. I will not be here.

Best Answer

Politics is only part of it, but a growing part because that is where philosophical and religious questions are now contested. Both Republicans and Democrats are faces of the same deceitful god. Neither has my best interests at heart.

Best Answer

WELL IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY, WHY DON'T YA FIX IT, AND QUIT WHINING?

Best Answer

I answered your question. My whinging days are over. I am not going to even try to fix it. It has already been a waste of my time.

Best Answer

Pathetic gesture of futility... Why give up?

Best Answer

I do appreciate this question very much. It hit me so deeply when I realized I had an answer already prepared, just waiting to crystalize. I suppose I should finish: My country is already gone. I will be leaving if the social situation in the USA that has replaced it gets much worse.

Best Answer

Ok... But there's still good, in some minds.

Best Answer

Hey, an answer to your follow-up, "why give up?" I give up because there is a tipping point to all things balanced and once it is past, no one person is going to cause that momentum to utterly reverse. If the force is large enough, and it is, I could not even cause it to vector off slightly. Would I want to join groups, hold rallies and protests, sign petitions, etc, or would I want to live as freely and completely as I can, given choices available to me? Thirty years of hem-hawing about this are now over. Again, this has been an excellent question that has helped me very much.

Best Answer

It's your choice, and I'm glad I helped to clarify things for you.

Best Answer