I would continue loving him... but not in the same way... :( more like friends love...

Best Answer

aww. thank you for that. I hope that is really easy as ABC.

Best Answer

you're welcome *hugs*

Best Answer

Of course! Love doesn't stop being Love just because you're seeing things differently. There are all sorts of Love! Why not help? Now, there's a concept if I ever heard one. It never meant he isn't good...or even great. Maybe he's the best thing since what's not, or who's it.

Best Answer

thank you for that, your words moved me.

Best Answer

Love him anyway, but let him be who he's going to be.

Best Answer

yes, we are still friends until now, and he is happy in his bf. ohh! sooo awkward.

Best Answer

You can't force yourself to stop loving a guy. Maybe you will learn to just love him as a friend. I'm sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

As long as you keep the Maxim Prelude XXIVXX 2012 in your night stand-

Best Answer

it depends...you love him as a friend or lover?

Best Answer

I'm in the middle of that

Best Answer

i guess since he's gay, he's probably treat you as a friend. So, no problem if you still love him....as a friend, of course.

Best Answer

of coarse, i would support him in every way possible, and help him come out at his own pase<br />
i would also be happy that he would tell me something so personal and arduous. Its so sad when people cannot be themselves, and when they can; its the most beautiful thing!

Best Answer

if he likes men, it does not mean he is not a guy.
there are many different sexual orientations

Best Answer

Yeah. As a friend only.

Best Answer

Woah

Best Answer