Why or why not
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Apr 9 in Health

Yes I would. I need not to lie about something I know. I can't be that person that has to lie to kick it.

Best Answer

YES..because fake hurts more in the long run.

Best Answer

Not if remaining silent will prevent it. People are always a little too curious and I'm not one to fuel a rumor mill.

Best Answer

Because the lie will hurt them more in the end in my opinion.

Best Answer

No not necessary... If it isn't necessary then I won't for the sake of not hurting the people I love. But if it is a truth that I need to tell in order to be true to myself, then I would.

Best Answer

I am not allowed to bring shame to others; instead, I must bear the shame of others, so that they do not have to burden what would be coming their way. I don't believe anyone thinks highly enough of me to hear what I have to say. I can only say that the truth will come out and it will support what I would have said.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes. Because **** people.

Best Answer

better to hurt with the truth than to deceive with a lie

Best Answer

You don't have to always lie in order to be discreet so as not to say something that isn't ready to be said, although it is the truth.

Best Answer

To me it depends on who i will be hurting and if the truth will really be the best... I love telling the truth and being honest, but sometimes it is better to keep a secret a secret....

Best Answer