And yes, please also remember the men and women who never returned home, who died for our freedom....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo On November 11, 1999 Terry Kelly was in a drug store in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. At 10:55 AM an announcement came over the stores PA asking customers who would still be on the premises at 11:00 AM to give two minutes of silence in respect to the veterans who have sacrificed so much for us. Terry was impressed with the stores leadership role in adopting the Legions two minutes of silence initiative. He felt that the stores contribution of educating the public to the importance of remembering was commendable. When eleven oclock arrived on that day, an announcement was again made asking for the two minutes of silence to commence. All customers, with the exception of a man who was accompanied by his young child, showed their respect. Terrys anger towards the father for trying to engage the stores clerk in conversation and for setting a bad example for his child was channeled into a beautiful piece of work called, A Pittance of Time. Terry later recorded A Pittance of Time and included it on his full-length music CD, The Power of the Dream. Thank You to the Royal Canadian Legion Todmorden Branch #10 and Woodbine Height Branch #2 for their participation in the Video. Please visit www.terry-kelly.com
Sellry Sellry 46-50, F 8 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

THANK YOU, and please remember the men and women that did not come home.

Best Answer

We put American flags on the graves of those who have no family to remember or who's families have forgotten. I live with a Vietnam Veteran and my son is a veteran as well. We never forget.

Best Answer

I am a Vietnam vet and remember all our veterans every day, not just once a year

Best Answer

Thank you for your service to this country. I know you were treated poorly when you came home but there are many of us that appreciate you. Have a safe Veterans Day.

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

:) Thanks

Best Answer

Yes . . . I did . .. thank you for making us aware!

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer