scaldedone scaldedone 31-35 7 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

It will make no difference. Whoever is in government nothing drastic will change.<br />
American society, like all other first world western societies will muddle through pretty much as it is. <br />
The only thing that may change things, is either a series of back to back natural disasters, across the whole of America, or just the Yellowstone super volcano having a massive eruption. <br />
Sorry but western societies traditional way of governing is too deeply entrenched.

Best Answer

As George Carlin said, "It's one big club and We ain't in it, never have been, never will be" ( meaning we the voting public)

Best Answer

Call me nuts, but...If everyone who really wanted to would vote 3rd Party and actually DID...wouldn't that have the affect it was shooting for? Voting for one of the Majors is the same as jumping off the preverbal cliff because all of your teen friends did.

Best Answer

I love you! ;)

Best Answer

Ah, shucks.....
But seriously! My kids ask, "Mom, what are you? Republican or Democrat?".
Me...."I'm American, actually."

Best Answer

I enjoy TV, radio, internet all of the 'media'. However, when it comes to the leadership of our country....I do not put much weight in political information provided to us currently. Key here is provided. It's slanted, filtered like my coffee every morning. I have no fix on this problem, other than more micromanaging! It's a vortex.

Best Answer

I'm an alien who cannot vote. Maybe if I was Hispanic the polling people would look the other way for fear of violating one of my rights. Obama sucks no matter.

Best Answer

A third party won't get enough votes in the U.S. What people have to do right now is decide who they think brings a more responsible future for the U.S. in terms of their fiscal matters.

Best Answer

My heart says Third Party (provided there's a good one), but my head says it's better to vote major party just to try and make sure the other party doesn't win and ruin the country.

Best Answer

Actually i was thinking of trying to avoid a return to the crack-pot, disastrous economics of the Bush Era, so I'll be voting Obama.

Best Answer

Paul Ryan is a giant , excuse my french, "dousche"...who actually garnered his fancy FREE education on his deceased fathers social security benefits at 17 so his plan to stop others from utilizing these benefits makes me wish to seriously vomit. I cant STAND A HYPOCRITE and he is one of the worst- a 40 yr old brown noser and attitude he surely hasnt earned the stripes for...he needs a heart or soul -

Best Answer

Yup, it took Bush 8 years (and the Republican-dominated Congress the previous 2) all that time to screw the country with their policies. Obama's spent 4 years fighting to stop the slide downhill, despite the best efforts of the Republican Congress to destroy the country rather than let him save it.

Best Answer