scaldedone scaldedone 31-35 7 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

A third party won't get enough votes in the U.S. What people have to do right now is decide who they think brings a more responsible future for the U.S. in terms of their fiscal matters.

Best Answer

My heart says Third Party (provided there's a good one), but my head says it's better to vote major party just to try and make sure the other party doesn't win and ruin the country.

Best Answer

Actually i was thinking of trying to avoid a return to the crack-pot, disastrous economics of the Bush Era, so I'll be voting Obama.

Best Answer

Paul Ryan is a giant , excuse my french, "dousche"...who actually garnered his fancy FREE education on his deceased fathers social security benefits at 17 so his plan to stop others from utilizing these benefits makes me wish to seriously vomit. I cant STAND A HYPOCRITE and he is one of the worst- a 40 yr old brown noser and attitude he surely hasnt earned the stripes for...he needs a heart or soul -

Best Answer

Yup, it took Bush 8 years (and the Republican-dominated Congress the previous 2) all that time to screw the country with their policies. Obama's spent 4 years fighting to stop the slide downhill, despite the best efforts of the Republican Congress to destroy the country rather than let him save it.

Best Answer