After the first 26 people responding, only 6 would voted for Obama. Does that sound about right?
jthitt jthitt 56-60, M 39 Answers Dec 22, 2011

Jesus Christ could run against Obama and democrats would find fault with him. Modern dems are harder core theists than even the most strident of modern catholics, and they will follower Obama into hell before they would admit they were wrong about him.

I myself didn't vote for him the first time and wouldn't vote for him again. He forgot the most basic rule of American politics - and that is that a healthy economy depends on a healthy business environment.

Best Answer

Healthy business environment? You mean like China? I'd rather have a healthy living environment. How you can even pass an ounce of blame to Obama for our economic state is very ignorant and despicable. It is the deregulation of industry and corporations that caused this economic mess. The wall street scam sponsored by AIG and Goldman Sachs put real American workers in the poor house on purpose with full knowledge if The outcome. When Goldman Sachs lost the bet they placed against Tue American people, we bailed them out with our tax money. If you really want to know who to blame for economic crisis, ask the US chamber of commerce who we should blame.

Best Answer

You know that phrase, 'the more I learn, the more I like my dog'. This applies here.

Best Answer

I belong to the Chamber and they blame the government. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are quazi-government entities that pretty much guaranteed the housing crash would happen by superheating the mortgage market. (When the government says to you "We'll guarantee every loan you write and if you don't give a lot of them, we'll hit you with a discrimination investigation..." well you write a lot of loans.) As for second crisis - the derivatives market collapse - that all took place not just under the noses of the federal regulators, but with their stamp of approval and a word of encouragement to buyers. As for Obama adn "ignorance" and "despicable" - the insults of of Obama lovers are like music to my ears. (Go ahead - call me a racist too.) You never hear how as a community organizer, he pressured banks to give out exactly the kind of questionable loans that brought down the market. (He does talk about this in one of his many autobiographies - such a self-important man is he.) You call me ignorant, but I bet you can't explain to me how jobs will happen without private industry and you can't explain how peoples retirement accounts and pension plans will prosper without corporate profits. Obama and his war on energy prices and production (never mind his love of unions officials being appointed to the NLRB) have done more to discourage growth in this country than all the bank failures in the world.

Best Answer

$15 trillion in debt and counting. I guess Bush gets blamed for that too ? And, Obama's Solyndra fiasco, is Bush the blame for that too ? Get your head out of the sand and see where he's leading the country. Or maybe you advocate our government be changed to a socialist entity, in which case I can't argue with you. so, by your theory, if the government took more control we wouldn't be in this mess ? Please provide an example of anything the government runs with the efficiancy of a privately owned business. You know, one that doesn't have to be subsequentially bailed out by the taxpayers.

Best Answer

Judgernaut - I've been to China recently. (And going back soon too.) When I went there 10 years ago, the people had no jobs, no hope and performed back breaking work for 12 to 15 hours a day in the fields. Now they move around on motorbikes, work 11 hour days, go home to their own apartments and watch movies and eat out. They are really enjoying all the jobs that union people used to have here. As for AIG and Goldman Sachs, have you ever thought - just for moment those those are failures of Government - not private industry since Government was supposed to be monitoring the financial market and didn't do it even though they have full access to the books of both companies? As for the "bailout" again, do you think that investors are more or less likely to become involved in risky investments in the future due to this government giveaway? (BTW: They did bailout the banks, but the banks did pay the money back. Think we'll ever see money back from GM, Solyndra, or any of Obama's investments?) I actually work with the Chamber of Commerce, and they'll tell you in a heartbeat how the failure is. His initials are BO and he lives in a white house on Pennsylvania Ave.

Best Answer

What year and by whom were they bailed out ?

Best Answer

Judgernaut - You know half facts and the dem party line. (You can always tell brainwashed liberals. They just love to throw around the word "ignorant." You know that Obama has had 4 year to turn the economy around right? Also that he spent $5 trillion trying to do it? Yes, things were not good when he took over, but unemployment is actually worse now and he's spent twice as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8 getting it there. You know the difference between bailing out the banks and investing in green energy? The banks actually paid the money back. Perhaps you should read something other than left wing rags and you would know these things.

Best Answer

No way...didn't want him the first time and the ones brave enough to admit it now,know they have buyers remorse for being so stupid to put him in the first time. I've never seen a President and cabinet as corrupt as this group ...for all of you die hard idiots just ask someone who has actually lived under Socialism/Communism what it's like and why they left it to come here...lol End of story

Best Answer

Ma'am, why do you call people who disagree with you "die hard idiots"? Why so mean? Why be so cold like that to people you don't know personally? Can't you just respectfully disagree with them & leave it at that? I'm not attacking you. Just asking a question.

Best Answer

you are an idiot. Were you not around when Bush/Cheney was in office? They are actually still being privatley investigated for charges of war crimes.

Best Answer

Not to mention caught blatantly lying to Americans. What ever happened to that 2.3 billion tax payer dollars Bush and Cheney "lost" while thy were too busy dipping into the defense fund that just exploded after these wars. Amazing, just amazing.

Best Answer

i agree with you.. if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.... but... here's the thing there has only been 1 president worse in my lifetime... that would be jimmy carter... i'm sure obama is a good guy but he's just not a good president

Best Answer

the judgernaut.. see above

Best Answer

And you think voting in a chicago politician was the right way to go. I'm sure there will be alot to investigate when this clown is out of office.

Best Answer

Probably, it depends on who is running against him, but the Republican field looks really bad. I mean if this is the best that the republicans can come up with to run against Obama it is looking pretty bleak for their party.

Best Answer

If you like freedom, you'll like Ron Paul. If you like peace, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think crony capitalism should end, you'll like Ron Paul. If you want to keep the money you earn, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think the drug war is a failure and a waste of resources, you'll like Ron Paul. If you're tired of bigger and bigger government, you'll like Ron Paul. If you like sound money, you'll like Ron Paul. If you'd like to see your elected representatives follow the constitution, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think defending America should be the primary purpose of our troops, not the world's policeman, you'll like Ron Paul. If you favor a candidate that tells the truth, is a statesman, is consistent, has ethics and morals, you'll like Ron Paul. He is leading in Iowa Polls the state with the first Primary. He has won more straw polls than any other candidate. He is the real front runner, and the establishment more war, bigger government crowd is running scared.

Best Answer

@infpisme: How do you feel about the questionable Ron Paul newsletters that have surfaced recently. There's truly some disturbing stuff said in them!

Best Answer

There is no evidence that Ron Paul is a bigot. Paul often cites Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr and Gandhi as his heroes. A lot of people like Ron Paul because of what he says about racism: that it’s an ugly form of collectivism, that we don’t get our rights as groups but as individuals and everyone should be treated the same way. No one has ever produced a clip of Ron Paul speaking anything close to the condemnable words in the newsletter, even though he's been speaking publicly for more than 30 years. He has disavowed the comments in the newsletters and denied writing them. The simple truth is that the racist comments are a cheap attempt to dismiss a candidate whose views have the potential to upset the status quo in Washington.

Best Answer

Cheap attempt?
They have been asking him about these newsletters for years. Long before he ever considered running for President. His arguments when defending himself, come off as a bit flimsy to me. It's like he wasn't prepared to be asked such questions now that he's running for President. Now look, I personally don't have anything against Mr. Paul. Sure I may disagree with some of his views, but that's it. But if he wants people to take him seriously, he had either better come clean about his involvement with the newsletters or do a better job of defending himself. Right now, he's doing a very poor job. And it's only gonna hurt him even further if more offensive newsletters are released.

Best Answer

Aether woudl vote for the devil himself before he'd vote republican. What a fool.

Best Answer

Twyla you are a typical lying "win even if it costs the country" republican money grubbing dirtbag. Get some human emotions you brainwashed corporate fool.

Best Answer

Nothin "costs" the country like a non-leader in the whitehouse ther Judger-nut. I do money-grub a bit - I like money I admit it. Too bad all of ourse is going down the rathole right now. It would be nice to have a change of direction.

Best Answer

aether71... again please see above comment

Best Answer

I'll vote for whoever is running against Obama

Best Answer

Didn't before, I won't this time either~

Best Answer

NO! and I do mean NO!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nope !

Best Answer

California real estate market has crashed and will not recover for years. Spending is totally out of control. The country has become a two class system. Those that have government jobs or collect money from the government and than the rest of us.

NO on OBAMA!

Best Answer

And you think this started with Obama? The housing bubble burst well before he even took office.

Best Answer

According to Obama, everything that sucks took place before he took office One thing he can't blame Bush for is not submitting a budget since he took office.

Best Answer

I'm hopinig to live long enough to cast a vote for the Republican candidate, whoever it is.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NO> I am hoping we will get a LEADER in the white house

Best Answer

never no way not a chance

Best Answer

no!!

Best Answer

I would vote for him again... I'm disappointed that he wasted time trying to work with the other side who just led him on.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cheap attempt? They have been asking him about these newsletters for years. Long before he ever considered running for President. His arguments when defending himself, come off as a bit flimsy to me. It's like he wasn't prepared to be asked such questions now that he's running for President. Now look, I personally don't have anything against Mr. Paul. Sure I may disagree with some of his views, but that's it. But if he wants people to take him seriously, he had either better come clean about his involvement with the newsletters or do a better job of defending himself. Right now, he's doing a very poor job. And it's only gonna hurt him even further if more offensive newsletters are released.

Best Answer

what country do you live in? there is no "other" side ..we are ALL in this together.... geez thats what is wrong with our country!!

Best Answer

NO. I believe that any of the potential candidates would be far superior to Mr. Obama.

Best Answer

No I wont ever vote for Obama !

Best Answer

Yes, I'll be voting for Obama to find employment in the private sector in 2012. Maybe try out real Capitalism compared to the Crony Capitalism that is government mandated. Solyndra any one???

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

While I will admit that I really don't like any of the choices in this election, I will be voting. Since my first presidential election in 1968 I have yet to vote for a candidate I completely support (thanks to the power brokers of both parties). It seems that I’m always seeking to vote for the lesser of two evils. I’m tired of being a pawn to a process where the voters are being suckered into believing we have real choices. I may be disgusted with both parties but I will still vote. That’s part of the responsibility of being a citizen.

That being said, I will not be voting for Obama. His leadership style of class and race baiting, throwing money at every situation, the leftist friends he cultivates, and above all his support of anything U.N. related (no matter how it harms this nation) would preclude my voting and support for him in any office (even dog catcher in East Podunk).

I’ve been reminding people with whom I’ve talked that if they voted initially for him to prove they weren’t racist it’s time to vote for anyone else to prove they aren’t idiots.

Best Answer

not no but HELL NO!!!!!! i'd sooner vote for stalin than him.. least you would know what you were getting with that commey s.o.b.

Best Answer

Stalin? Really? Hyperbolize much?

Best Answer

oh you have heard he has the support of the fidel castro family ...

Best Answer