No way...didn't want him the first time and the ones brave enough to admit it now,know they have buyers remorse for being so stupid to put him in the first time. I've never seen a President and cabinet as corrupt as this group ...for all of you die hard idiots just ask someone who has actually lived under Socialism/Communism what it's like and why they left it to come here...lol End of story

Best Answer

Ma'am, why do you call people who disagree with you "die hard idiots"? Why so mean? Why be so cold like that to people you don't know personally? Can't you just respectfully disagree with them & leave it at that? I'm not attacking you. Just asking a question.

Best Answer

you are an idiot. Were you not around when Bush/Cheney was in office? They are actually still being privatley investigated for charges of war crimes.

Best Answer

Not to mention caught blatantly lying to Americans. What ever happened to that 2.3 billion tax payer dollars Bush and Cheney "lost" while thy were too busy dipping into the defense fund that just exploded after these wars. Amazing, just amazing.

Best Answer

i agree with you.. if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.... but... here's the thing there has only been 1 president worse in my lifetime... that would be jimmy carter... i'm sure obama is a good guy but he's just not a good president

Best Answer

the judgernaut.. see above

Best Answer

And you think voting in a chicago politician was the right way to go. I'm sure there will be alot to investigate when this clown is out of office.

Best Answer

Probably, it depends on who is running against him, but the Republican field looks really bad. I mean if this is the best that the republicans can come up with to run against Obama it is looking pretty bleak for their party.

Best Answer

If you like freedom, you'll like Ron Paul. If you like peace, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think crony capitalism should end, you'll like Ron Paul. If you want to keep the money you earn, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think the drug war is a failure and a waste of resources, you'll like Ron Paul. If you're tired of bigger and bigger government, you'll like Ron Paul. If you like sound money, you'll like Ron Paul. If you'd like to see your elected representatives follow the constitution, you'll like Ron Paul. If you think defending America should be the primary purpose of our troops, not the world's policeman, you'll like Ron Paul. If you favor a candidate that tells the truth, is a statesman, is consistent, has ethics and morals, you'll like Ron Paul. He is leading in Iowa Polls the state with the first Primary. He has won more straw polls than any other candidate. He is the real front runner, and the establishment more war, bigger government crowd is running scared.

Best Answer

@infpisme: How do you feel about the questionable Ron Paul newsletters that have surfaced recently. There's truly some disturbing stuff said in them!

Best Answer

There is no evidence that Ron Paul is a bigot. Paul often cites Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr and Gandhi as his heroes. A lot of people like Ron Paul because of what he says about racism: that it’s an ugly form of collectivism, that we don’t get our rights as groups but as individuals and everyone should be treated the same way. No one has ever produced a clip of Ron Paul speaking anything close to the condemnable words in the newsletter, even though he's been speaking publicly for more than 30 years. He has disavowed the comments in the newsletters and denied writing them. The simple truth is that the racist comments are a cheap attempt to dismiss a candidate whose views have the potential to upset the status quo in Washington.

Best Answer

Cheap attempt?
They have been asking him about these newsletters for years. Long before he ever considered running for President. His arguments when defending himself, come off as a bit flimsy to me. It's like he wasn't prepared to be asked such questions now that he's running for President. Now look, I personally don't have anything against Mr. Paul. Sure I may disagree with some of his views, but that's it. But if he wants people to take him seriously, he had either better come clean about his involvement with the newsletters or do a better job of defending himself. Right now, he's doing a very poor job. And it's only gonna hurt him even further if more offensive newsletters are released.

Best Answer

Twyla you are a typical lying "win even if it costs the country" republican money grubbing dirtbag. Get some human emotions you brainwashed corporate fool.

Best Answer

aether71... again please see above comment

Best Answer

I'll vote for whoever is running against Obama

Best Answer

Didn't before, I won't this time either~

Best Answer

NO! and I do mean NO!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nope !

Best Answer

I'm hopinig to live long enough to cast a vote for the Republican candidate, whoever it is.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NO> I am hoping we will get a LEADER in the white house

Best Answer

never no way not a chance

Best Answer

no!!

Best Answer

I would vote for him again... I'm disappointed that he wasted time trying to work with the other side who just led him on.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cheap attempt? They have been asking him about these newsletters for years. Long before he ever considered running for President. His arguments when defending himself, come off as a bit flimsy to me. It's like he wasn't prepared to be asked such questions now that he's running for President. Now look, I personally don't have anything against Mr. Paul. Sure I may disagree with some of his views, but that's it. But if he wants people to take him seriously, he had either better come clean about his involvement with the newsletters or do a better job of defending himself. Right now, he's doing a very poor job. And it's only gonna hurt him even further if more offensive newsletters are released.

Best Answer

what country do you live in? there is no "other" side ..we are ALL in this together.... geez thats what is wrong with our country!!

Best Answer

NO. I believe that any of the potential candidates would be far superior to Mr. Obama.

Best Answer

No I wont ever vote for Obama !

Best Answer

Yes, I'll be voting for Obama to find employment in the private sector in 2012. Maybe try out real Capitalism compared to the Crony Capitalism that is government mandated. Solyndra any one???

Best Answer

While I will admit that I really don't like any of the choices in this election, I will be voting. Since my first presidential election in 1968 I have yet to vote for a candidate I completely support (thanks to the power brokers of both parties). It seems that I’m always seeking to vote for the lesser of two evils. I’m tired of being a pawn to a process where the voters are being suckered into believing we have real choices. I may be disgusted with both parties but I will still vote. That’s part of the responsibility of being a citizen. <br />
That being said, I will not be voting for Obama. His leadership style of class and race baiting, throwing money at every situation, the leftist friends he cultivates, and above all his support of anything U.N. related (no matter how it harms this nation) would preclude my voting and support for him in any office (even dog catcher in East Podunk). <br />
I’ve been reminding people with whom I’ve talked that if they voted initially for him to prove they weren’t racist it’s time to vote for anyone else to prove they aren’t idiots.

Best Answer

not no but HELL NO!!!!!! i'd sooner vote for stalin than him.. least you would know what you were getting with that commey s.o.b.

Best Answer

Stalin? Really? Hyperbolize much?

Best Answer

oh you have heard he has the support of the fidel castro family ...

Best Answer

I am tempted not to vote, but that would just play into the whole 'you can't complain if you don't vote'. So, I will be creative this year and vote for Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

hahaha!!<br />
The Ron Paul supporter who keeps posting the same comments over & over, is hilarious...lol Maybe he should run for President...lol<br />
You know, haters of the current President tend to think supporters of his view him as a messianic type figure. Well, i'm here to tell them that is simply not true...lol As a supporter of his, he is no Jesus, Buddha nor a Superman to me. He is the President of the "United States". And I say "United States", because there is nothing really united about the country I live in...lol<br />
Anyway, that's who Obama is to me. He's the President. Nothing more.<br />
Now if you wanna talk about supporters who view their candidate as GOD-like, it's Ron Paul supporters. I'm not gonna sit here & call them crazy. Don't wanna be accused of being a mudslinger...though those who hate President Obama, sling mud at me all the time, i'm not going to do it in return. I don't wanna add more fuel to a fire that is already RIDICULOUSLY burning out of control when it comes to mean spiritedness <br />
I know a lot of you (not all) truly hate Obama's guts & want him to die. Me personally, I don't know why you feel that way. All I know is you can't please everybody. But to hear some of the vile, raw, bitter, anger come out of people's mouths...it's stunning! You would think the President showed up at their house, slapped their mother around, raped their sister, & killed their pets...lol<br />
Hope everyone has a great time this Holiday season & a happy New Year :-)

Best Answer

You're what is referred to as a useful idiot. please list the accomplishments of obama if you would? I'll help you start and you just add on for me =D - Well I for one know he's out spent ALL of our other Presidents COMBINED! oh thats right for jobs roughly $300,000 spent to make 1 $35,000 one or two year job? lol I'm only a public high school graduate but if they tell me its great it is! Good job obama &amp; friends -Mainly minority or lower pay whites who are addicted and controlled by handouts the government "plantation owners" (need2point out i'm being synical for the idiots) who support them with free give aways the working people pay for? free? lol to who? -Worsening economy but say its not = edit the books and stastics remove 2million jobs from the equation when calculating unemployment figures since those jobs no longer exhist? Oh that makes it all better = -Health care...now that the cats out of the bag and "WE KNOW WHATS IN IT" (Thanks nancy pelosi) it is going to bankrupt us....gee go figure who'd of ever thought??? lol -Croney capitalism $=moneys to green associates who fail but succeed in filling their pockets -Czars who weren't elected by the people to make policy decisions for us.... need I say more Do I really need to continue? LOLOL And you're going to tell me you don't see these facts or it's not the truth? There is No other WERD to describe someone who blindly follows such failed policys and people implimenting them acting like they don't see it besides maybe ******** if you prefer? Help me out here.. and don't get me started on the difference in protesters either you know the violent radical "Tea Party" and the peaceful loving "occupyers" Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR ;-) PS...Well I have some good news for you...let me use the WERDS of nancy pelosi to help you understand..."Those Tea Party astro turfers" Well you're taking to one...one who is too busy working(paying taxes to support other who are entitled to more then me) and has better things to do with my free time then beg for handouts and usually lets the chips fall where they may and go on with my life. But thanks especially to "princess pelosi and dingy harry" talking down to me like i'm a fool and don't see what they're doing I/We won't rest till we bury them from politics and take our country back from corrupt people the likes of them! =D

Best Answer

WOW! I came to you in peace &amp; you call me a useful idiot? All I did was ask you why be mean to those who disagree with you. I wasn't attacking you. I was asking you a question. And fyi, i'm an independent. No political party influences the way I vote. I may support the President, but i'am in no way shape or form a "blind follower". I don't follow anyone. I stand on my own two feet, work hard &amp; take care of those I love dearly just like everyone else. After reading your comments here, I can tell you're a very confrontational person. You seem to enjoy conflict. I'm not like that. To me, what you're doing, doesn't solve anything. It advances nothing. All it does is reaffirm your hatred for all things Obama. I rather have a conversation than fight. Maybe we'll drink coffee, tea or have a cold beer while we talk. In conversations, people discuss idea's, they share knowledge, they learn from one another. If they fight &amp; argue, nothing gets solved.

Best Answer

LOL Don't worry you're a liberal baby.The fact that I reply to your question with facts and you see that as an ATTACK and choose not to argue facts you cant dismiss is all we need to see. Your statement and I quote "" And fyi, i'm an independent. No political party influences the way I vote. I may support the President, but i'am in no way shape or form a "blind follower". I don't follow anyone. I stand on my own two feet, work hard &amp; take care of those I love dearly just like everyone else"" YOU failed to disprove my statements but called them an attack and you better open your eyes if you think EVERYONE works hard to take care of those they love dearly....LOL......work hard at trying to get someones money from hard work is more accurate! You ever notice the occupy people/liberals never protest BIG EDUCATION and all of those millionaires ????? Humm....

Best Answer

LOL!!! You did it again! Now you accuse me of being a liberal? Why? Because I support President Obama? And you say I failed to disprove your statements? I wasn't aware that I was suppose to. I didn't come here to argue with you. I was asking you questions. "Ma'am, why do you call people who disagree with you "die hard idiots"? Why so mean? Why be so cold like that to people you don't know personally? Can't you just respectfully disagree with them &amp; leave it at that?" You've called me a "useful idiot", a " Liberal" &amp; someone who isn't well educated. Those sound like attacks to me, babe...lol But this all comes back to me being a supporter of President Obama. In your mind, he's the root of all evil! The demon seed, Hitler reincarnated...lol You just can't understand why someone doesn't share your views on him. In your mind, they must be extremely unintelligent...lol The "facts" you present here are just that. Your facts. I'm sorry. But not everyone believes what you believe. And they're not stupid for not sharing your views on things. They simply have a different view. Which goes back to my question. Why can't you respectfully disagree with someone &amp; leave it at that? Just reading your words here, you come of as snarky, hostile &amp; confrontational. That kind of stuff turns a lot of people off. You seem (SEEM is the word here) seem hell bent on knocking down those, who you feel, are potential opponents. You tell them they have a low I.Q., you accuse them of being something that they're not, all the while trying to establish "how much better you are than them"...lol Have you noticed how respectful I have been towards you this whole time? Ma'am, once again, I came to you in peace. I didn't want to argue with you. I just wanted to understand why you respond in such an antagonistic manner. *sigh*
Well, I hope you had a great day today...lol I hope you had a great time with your friends &amp; family :-) Merry Christmas.

Best Answer

Maybe you should learn how government works before passing blame to one person in a sea of many. The healthcare reform bill isn't his fault dummy, he wanted a single payer option and republicans wanted whatever the insurance companies wanted. I'm tired of ******* morons spouting idiotic ****.

Best Answer

Of the three of you the one I would choose to have in charge is foreveryourglrl she makes more sense than HiPpIeSaMuRaI and 20centparadigm put together. Her 'facts' are verifiable, not as you claim just made up on the spur of the moment.
Explain to me what about Obama care was so important that it had to be passed without anyone reading it? Was it to hide all the pork and crony capitalism buried in it.?

Best Answer

@maple10:
You know what sir? Nothing I, or anyone else for that matter, who have different views &amp; opinions, can say anything that would make you stop for a second &amp; think about things. You have already made up your mind. So why should I waste my time trying to explain anything to you? All you're gonna do, no matter what I say, is tell me how "wrong" you think i'am &amp; how much of an idiot you feel that i'am...lol I came to foreveryourgirl in peace &amp; she still attacked me. Now, you're doing the same thing. That's the problem with people like you. You are only kind &amp; respectful to people who share the same world view as you do. Those who don't, in your mind, are somehow unintelligent &amp; uninformed. Me, i'm fine with people who disagree with me. People can be respectful while disagreeing with each other. You &amp; many others on this site, seem to enjoy talking down to those who disagree with you. Sorry. But i'm not like that. Never have been &amp; never will be. Have a good night, sir.

Best Answer

The TEA party was very effective in the last election in getting rid of the Progressive Democrats. Hopefully, this time we can turn the Senate around, if not elect a new POTUS, and undo some of the socialisim that has been put in place by Obama.

Best Answer

Meh. I really don't know. He's disappointed me, up to this point. Not entirely his fault, admittedly, but he has yet to live up to the high hopes upon his election.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer