no way he will tax everyone and he only thinks of -is money! this guy got a death wish....dont vote him.

Best Answer

Heavens, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand the sight of him. I don't care if "The Donald" has more money than God, I cannot stand him. I wouldn't let him touch me even if he wanted to and promised me money! Gag!

Best Answer

Only if I am unconscious and someone puts my hand on the button marked trump

Best Answer

No,..... please no

Best Answer

I am voting for his hair

Best Answer

He is a bad comb over joke, a horrible CEO, and would be an even worse president. The reason he is such a bad CEO is because he is self serving. He protects his own interests and skeezes money out of his corporations any which way he can while he lets his joint ventures fall apart,

Best Answer

Who else is running?<br />
If it's Obama and Ron Paul...then yes. <br />
Can't believe I'm saying it, but between the three, I'd go for the Donald. Just to hear him tell certain government members, "You're fired."

Best Answer

Ron Paul is just too old. He'd never win against B.O.

Best Answer

If Ron Paul somehow managed to get the nomination, I would be very shocked. This whole thing has gone a bit weirdly though. If nothing else, Donald Trump would be a really interesting President.

Best Answer

HELL NO!

Best Answer

He's got to be better than the joker we have now.

Best Answer