OBAMA 2012!!!
MyEyesGlitter MyEyesGlitter 16-17, F 22 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Politics

Yep. Don't need a used car salesman for president.

Best Answer

Yes, since I am a woman and Romney is looking to bring a supreme court justice into play that will overturn roe v wade what choice do I have? I'd like for women to keep their rights, not to regress back to the 1950's.

Best Answer

Under obamacare you won't have a choice to your own health ins.

Best Answer

First of all notjustme, that's not true, secondly not choosing your own healthcare plan is nothing compared to being ******** of your body autonomy and being treated as a life support system for a uterus by the government. They don't even begin to compare.

Best Answer

the crossed out word is S-T-R-I-P-P-E-D. That filter is horrible EP!

Best Answer

No way!! I am for America! Not destroying it.

Best Answer

Better than Romney ya know

Best Answer

Glad to see you are not for Obama. :) There is still hope!

Best Answer

why do you think i'm not for obama??

Best Answer

You are intelligent. You can read and write. No one with a brain who loves America could ever vote for Obama. :)

Best Answer

already did & he will win.

Best Answer

Hell yeah! After witnessing what Bush did before Obama took office, the last thing this country needs is for someone like Romney to repeat those same mistakes. Anyone who wants to disagree, need only to remember what he said about the bailout of GM and Chrysler, women's rights, the attacks in Libya, his recent comments about Jeep, the "47%", and any ties he has with the Tea Party for your proof.

Best Answer

say goodbye to your constitutional rights and freedoms if you keep czar obummer. don't you realize how dangerous obummer is ??? benghazi should be all you need.....he stood by and did NOTHING. he let them die !!!!

Best Answer

Everything I've seen tells me that if Romney makes it into office, your claims about Obama would be all of the things that would become reality, except that Romney would be the one to cause that sort of scenario. But knowing you, I'm probably wasting my time talking to someone who thinks that Romney is the new Messiah, when in reality, he'll become the next George W. Bush and bring us down even further.

Best Answer

I have been against obama since day one.

Best Answer

I wasn't that foolish the last x so why do it this x

Best Answer

Hell no, and I didn't vote for him last time either.

Best Answer

Helllllll no.

Best Answer

why?!?

Best Answer

To long to say....take a look at your bank account......thats why, Obama robbed us blind and he lowered Pell Grant 5%

Best Answer

Yes, proudly :)

Best Answer

100% Independent here, truly 100%American! Will not vote for 0’barry, didn’t the 1st time! I wasn’t watching American back then, I was paying attention & I was asking who the hell is that liar who talks shitt out of all sides of its lying face that comes up in here w/speeches on crap that has nothing to so w/America/ns! I was 100%RIGHT! I don’t want ONE WORD touched, changed or alimented from our bill of rights, AMENDMENTS/CONSTITUIONS! FREDOOM never goes out of style, ever! People change their thinking hopefully for the right & freedoms liberties etc.<br />
We can’t ever not really truly old ways azz)0( backwards & move right back into the caves! (that’s what eh shooting for) old intrinsic bullshitt. They are backwards & lairs as well as socialistic communistic takers, not givers or purveyors of any truths! If your not w/us, your against Americans, even DEMS are now knowing this truth & are changing their votes. The intelligent ones are, the others are dumb idiots who actually believe the lying left owned media propaganda lies. SEE? Propaganda they use is even old school. <br />
He isn’t black nor white 0’barry he’s a dark sprinted lair who hates all AMERICANS & freedom…Peace Coalition Countrys. Just listen to who he embraces & side he says is w/us..it’s not our friendly neighboring peace coalition nations! HE WILL LIE ABOUT ANYONE & ALL! HE'S NOT FOR WOMEN NOR GAYS,BALCKS or ANY aMERICAN! ANYONE WHO THINKS THATS TRUE,ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES & IF EH GETS IN,HE WILL RECANT! ANY LOVING ISLAM EMBRACING IDIOT WILL LIE UNTIL IT'S TRUE TO MORONS! tHIS WILL BE A 3rd WORLD NATION,EH WILL DISEMBLE IT DOWN TO NOTHING..ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF CHANGE IS ALL IT NEEDS! I'll be white black!

Best Answer

And 50% broke b/c of its change it stole off Teddy R! as eh will you too! I am not a dot that works foer evil morons,uck eh's foolish health care,it as bogus as the dam day is long!

Best Answer

HAIL to the NO!!!!! Romney not much better but enough is enough! we're going backwards!

Best Answer

Nope...I will vote "Libertarian", as always! :) Live free or die!

Best Answer

i would rather stab myself in the neck ! btw it's 2012, not 2016 and the fool can only serve two terms.....if he's lucky !

Best Answer

I work, pay my bills and taxes, and pull my own weight.<br />
Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

depends on what your income is

Best Answer

False entitlement without effort?
Everyone should EARN their own living.
There is no money tree, sorry...
I am tired of working hard and supporting people who do not want to work and seeing them live better than me doing nothing!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

This is scary, not only does obombya not like Catholics or any other religions the EWTN is trying to gets its ppl to vote for him! THIS is exactly why church and state was separated! obama wants muslims only the whole world over, if these dumb preacher by name only (its just a man, who doesn’t speak for God) knew anything of God or obama..he’d swing it around so fast his cross would flip backwards w/him! He contradicted himself as ppl of religion always do, that he said even though that president who is bad on other things it’s abortion that obama is against…everything obama said was a lie, so how can this so called preacher/creature believes this? Simple b/c the church thinks life starts as a fish stage when our spirits claim these bodys when they want to come here..we are not babys,we are visiting spirits! ewlbama said that Romney was all things obama is. This is why I strayed away from religion/church and all other lying contradiction fools! They change their lies as often as they can b/c lies change constantly, you can’t stay the same w/truth. They fit in all the truth & mix it with their lies to fit in with their lying agenda, even when its proven to them truths in all things. <br />
They cannot deny science, our own intrinsic beliafs or any or any other truths so they use it in with what was once evil or not their religious nonsense! They are making once again the biggest mistake in history! I will fight religion forever esp when they get involved with real things that involve us all…..they have always done this, its time to rid this world of this evil infestation called religion. I never thought I’d say it, but one must open the doors of truth and seek real truth, its inside and can’t lie to you. When it all makes sense, when it doesn’t scare you or threaten you, its truth. God would never take away his words of truth or change it. <br />
When God showed us we all have free will he meant it & wouldn’t take it back and make provisions. Only simple man does that, so if you don’t hear/see love and truth, you haven’t seen God or real love. God/Creator will tell you his truth when you stop telling him yours. Vote for freedom and truth, not lies and changes one keeps changing for their own agenda to recant and take back after he uses you and points his ugly fingers at others to say they done what he really did!

Best Answer