Yes, and they're expecting such a heavy turnout that they've added an extra election day. Democrats vote on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 and Republicans vote on Wednesday, November 7, 2012.

Best Answer

You have those dates switched it's Republicans on the 6th and democrats vote twice on the 7th.

Best Answer

There's an election?

Best Answer

Yup, they cancelled the fist fight in 15 rounds with Kingsbury rules., and swapped it for an election.

Best Answer

Of course! If you don't vote, don't *****!

Best Answer

Yes, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Sadly no...they won't let me me.

Best Answer

just voted for parliament.... I think that is enough for now...

Best Answer

No, I won't. Those stupid American laws prohibit me from doing so

Best Answer

You sir, should not lie. You know that. Shame on you.

Best Answer

The 0bama justice department has taken care of that for you just show up at the poles and vote you don't need to prove who you are or even your age or if your a citizen. Don't forget to thank them by voting for 0bama, you can even vote for him twice and so can your dead grandparents.

Best Answer

Idonwannadie , Better check your facts, the 0bama justice department has successfully sued to prevent voters being required to show a valid ID.

Best Answer

Yes - I have every election since 1977

Best Answer

I always vote.

Best Answer

I already have.

Best Answer

I go back and forth on this. People say it's a privilege and responsibility, but our current electoral system creates the pretense of participation. By participating, I am propping up the illusion. America has a very poor reputation for behaving democratically. The GOP are desperate. Witness their attempts to destroy Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode (sp?) They will do anything to lie and distort and the American electorate is not examining the veracity of their claims. I've never witnessed anything like this. Except in South Africa, but there was no pretense of democracy there.

Best Answer

Oh, yeahhh.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

Yes, if you want to want to vote, let me vote for you. It's really ashame that people are willing to waste their by voting for Mickey Mouse. Really....Mickey is never going to win.

Best Answer

Yes, To not vote is stupid, even if you don't like either choice for president there are going to be a lot of other things on the ballot all the way down to local issues that affect you directly.

Best Answer

I'll be scolded by my father if I didn't. I voted for Obama in 2008... voting for him again.

Best Answer