wine and beer mixed is never a good idea

Best Answer

well I know.. but one is ok before the other.. like you are not suppose to drink one before the other.. but it is ok to drink the other before the other one.. lol.. if that makes since..

Best Answer

yes ive heard that but i cant remember which. i have done it before but with bad results.

Best Answer

"Wine after beer/You'll feel queer;/ Beer after wine,/You'll feel fine" : ) Guess we will see...hehehe

Best Answer

feeling brave are ya?

Best Answer

well i could finish the bottle of wine.. hmmm..but I thought I was being good switching to beer.. let me pour this beer out and go back to wine.

Best Answer

did you have a rough day? or do you just feel like partying

Best Answer

a little rough.. my first drink in over a month : )

Best Answer

just take it easy you haft to wake up with yourself in the morning

Best Answer

Yes.. I know .. thanks.. I ask because I couldn't remember only.. All is well : ) Thanks

Best Answer

well in that case have fun and enjoy the ride

Best Answer

Thanks sweety : )

Best Answer

It doesn't matter in which order you drink alcoholic beverages. What matters is how much alcohol you ultimately consume.

Best Answer

Beer then wine, that is good, wine then beer is not. Unless you love hangovers

Best Answer

"Wine after beer/You'll feel queer;/ Beer after wine,/You'll feel fine" is the saying.. omgeeez.. I am in trouble now. Might as well pull out the vodka.

Best Answer

Probably. It is better even, the vodka. Cheers

Best Answer

Anything is good, depends on whom you are having with.. would you give me a company

Best Answer

heee : )

Best Answer

is that a yes

Best Answer