since i made typos...... Which would u rather be, severely underweight or severely obese?
Punchinginadream Punchinginadream 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 9, 2011

Severely underweight. <br />
I couldnt be fat! i couldnt be obese! i couldnt take it!

Best Answer

if i cant stand being 5'4" and 104 lbs, how can i stand being obese?! so i chose that too:)

Best Answer

If I had to choose, I'd go for being underweight....I'm overweight, and I already know how much "fun" that can be lol

Best Answer

im sorry!!!! :(

Best Answer

It depends on how severely underweight or overweight. You can only get so far down before you start causing permanent injury to your internal organs, teeth, and bones. Which is what killed Karen Carpenter, even after she'd recovered from her eating disorder. But then there is a line that you can cross with obesity too. It depends on which condition would be more likely to cause permanent damage.....but whichever it was, I'd be working on fixing the problem immediately. I have no desire to be way too thin or too heavy.

Best Answer

that is what killed her. and i would still chose underweight. and what i mean by those too is for adults, a bmi of 16.5 and 35

Best Answer

You have more important things to worry about than your weight. However, I am learning that it is just as hard to gain weight as it is to lose weight.

Best Answer

severly underweight ... my current weight is normal and ive a bmi of 19.5 which kills me cuz i wanna be much less, i need to be less!

Best Answer

mine's 18.5 but im 14 years old

Best Answer

to be servely underweight you have to be 16.5 for an adult

Best Answer

severely underweight dun

Best Answer