candyliscious candyliscious 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

Never met one personally, though I've seen a few dressed like one. I've read of a few who claim to be one. Personally it's just a title to me; but certainly if your going to believe they do actual magic then you'll be disappointed. I think many of them are just faith healers or read runesticks.

Best Answer

There are definitely witches and you don't have to look hard to find any. Don't think they are going to resemble though the black hat, riding brooms, warts on the nose that media portrays. You would be surprised at how many you can find, there are many forms. Curious why you are asking?

Best Answer

Well, not really. I have known people who have practiced witchcraft. Like and I mean, they were hard core.

Best Answer

One word: troubledgirl22.

Best Answer

Sure they're everywhere they just lack any actual magic.

Best Answer

Oh really huh...
Gen Xers began vetting ascensions in 2005. Masons, skull and bones, Illuminati etc...
At the Mason 33rd degree youre in a state of Christ like mentality and decide what in fact you would die for.
Then you get to hit those knees when she comes...
Mistress Sherree.
Oldest spontaneous combustion spell in the world.
It begins with what feels like a backwards running of and thickening of the blood and then imagery rolls in as creepy little girls sing, "How far does the childs shadow fall..."
You understand you can be stretched to death; but its a world of take it to give it S and m at this level. Ive had forty shoulder dislocations. I knew I wouldnt be racked.
But the sheer force of the spell made me acknowledge knees for the first time in my life.
Id looked her right in the eye in Fairfax in 08...
We dont do live rituals in forests under the moons light etc... too much satellite observation tech for that these days,
You may have met more real witches than you know if youve ever grabbed a cheap plate of bbq outside a shopping center from one of those campers...
Blood, herbs, smoke...
Oh yes. Magic... tis very real indeed.

Best Answer