markjameson2008 markjameson2008 36-40 7 Answers Feb 22 in Politics

That's what George Orwell thought.

Best Answer

I don't watch tv for that exact reason, Television, radio etc is all a form of hypnosis, takes you out of logical thoughts and replaces them with emotional reactions. If you don't believe me then look back at what you would consider a great film, tv show, or song and tell me how does it make you feel.

Best Answer

but u live in a societu that everuone watches tv so u are trapped without escape cos what the mass does affects u

Best Answer

Not everybody watches tv, and what the mass does only affects those who want to be apart of the mass. These days people are turning away from the mass and pursuing their own individual needs. I'm not sure what it is like in america, but this is what its like in England. :/

Best Answer

I don't watch tv.

Best Answer

Yes I do have a comment - wouldn't happen in this house because we're sick and tired of nothing on worth watching and the endless ads for the funeral insurance and exercise machines so the tele hardly ever gets turned on these days unless it's for a new 'bought' movie.

Best Answer

We are easily brainwashed.

Best Answer

not mine if they where controlling you how would you be asking

Best Answer