TheologyGuy TheologyGuy 41-45, M 16 Answers Sep 2, 2011

The age of the Vikings was the age of Satan, so was the age of the Huns, the Mongols, the Black Death, the conquest of the America, the age of slave trade...It goes on and on. There is always bad...but there is always good too. This is the age os science, medicines that cure nearly everything, technology beyond belief, travel, communication...and food!

This is probably The Age of Food.

Best Answer

No.The world will have its ups and downs whether people believe in God,Satan,or anything else!

Best Answer

Yeah if we burned more witches and books and people with heretical ideas about the world being round and not at the centre of the universe and had a few more religious wars and put priests in charge of our lives then the world would be a much better place.

Best Answer

Yes. Conventional religion, faith, god no longer serve mankind as they used to. welcome to the modern world of "ME" and the worship of the self. for gay men like myself, this has opened a doorway to openly worshipping not only myself and other men, but also worshipping Satan. bring a newfound sense of motivation and purpose, to grow the body, pen!s, and mind in ways never before ever conceived.

Best Answer

If you are Gay, it is none of anyone's business. But stop taking aid of so called Satan, who is a figment of imagination of some stupid JEWISH goatherd just like Jehovah the imaginary god

Best Answer

We have entered ? We´ve never left !!

As long as religion is alive , it will always be present.

Best Answer

No, I think when Hitler was alive would have been the best time for that. Today isn't any different than the world has always been. There have always been wars etc. The media just writes more about stuff now than they did 50 yrs ago.

Best Answer

Christ has returned; Satan is chained for one thousand years.

We are now in the Age of human maturity, in the Day of God.

Now we have the Internet that causes collective enterprises

to develop miraculously every day all over our planet.

Consider, when in history dis we have these incredible

discoveries and inventions. With positive thinking and

sincere cooperation we will turn the earth into the Kingdom of God.

Best Answer

I believe our own government has led us into a state of doom. It all started when they took prayer out of schools and let the economy get so messed up that both parents have to work to make ends meet. I tell you if my Grandparents can see what is going on here on earth right now, they would totally freak and would never believe how it is now. Soon they will have full blown XXX **** on regular TV, our government don't look out for the good of their citizens anymore, they follow the money contributions.

Best Answer

Today is the age, any where in the world buying or selling a human is an offence and illegal,

There was once a time in Israel it was perfectly legal, to rape, kill, capture and sell people as slaves as long as they do not owe allegiance to Jehovah

now, decide which was/is the Age of Satan

Best Answer

No not of Satan (the fallen one), that is where we've been for eons.

I would have to say the 'Age of Transformation', as in learning to rise above the pull of our material world. Shifting from the dominant physical influence in our lives, to the higher divine levels of the mind or consciousness.

Best Answer

Yes. after moving out to LA, and getting to know some of the muscle-bound bodybuilders out here, Satanism is all around us and growing. it's got me very tempted and curious to learn more...

Best Answer

I believe karma has the stronger force against evil, think with everyone becoming educated around the world soon people will understand and have more tolerance of other peoples cultures. Evil will always be here but it will always be suppressed.

Best Answer

No, I think were in the age of enlightenment. Where, as long as we live in the now, we are and will be enlightened.

Best Answer