Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 10 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

Horse meat apparently tastes better than beef, but everyone's all reluctant to try it because they think of horses as companion and work animals. There's really nothing wrong with enhancing the flavour of the beef with a little something extra.

Best Answer

I think people are getting so riled up because they didn't know it was in there. They were eating something that they believed was beef but turned out not to be so. It's purely because they didn't know what they were eating.

Best Answer

Basically yeah

Best Answer

I've got a pretty good idea some of the things that are in hot dogs, and I don't eat them!

Best Answer

NAAAAA

Best Answer

You just like ya FOOOOOOOOD eh Tubbs? :-P

Best Answer

boy finds finders crispy pancakes in his grans freezer from 2004 containing house meat lol

Best Answer

Oh fck really? I used to bloody eat them back then

Best Answer

yeah weve all eaten it ,it could go back as far as 1995

Best Answer

Oh bugger!!!!!

Best Answer

On a completely unrelated note, veganism is now fashionable

Best Answer

It probaly will be!!!

Best Answer

mmmm ... more leafy peta models

Best Answer

Not sure but I bet its the dogs boll@@ks!

Best Answer

Noticed there was a recipe out in the kitchen for something including minced beef. I have altered it to minced beef or horse :) No problem.

On the moral or cruelty issues is it better to let a horse have a working life and then allow it to go to slaughter for human consumption than to intensively rear bovines for meat or milk production?

Best Answer

who cares?

Best Answer

*sigh* I wish I could pick worst answer

Best Answer

me too... vomits

Best Answer

At least i answered your one... men in leather trousers is vomit inducing

Best Answer

you are that shallow aren't you? Thats not an answer. You have gone out of your way to put your conceited self superior thoughts against almost all my questions. now sod off!

Best Answer

if you choose to eat burgers/ hotdogs etc. its your problem if you dont like horsemeat.

Best Answer

Calm down dont get ya bollox all sweaty. I think its you that gets off on judging other people... YOU asked a question bout appearences you thick tw@t now you fck off.

Best Answer

If you choose to wear stupid clothes its your problem if you dont like what people say bout them

Best Answer

I dont wear stupid clothes. I ride a bike and I asked a simple question. you just come up with stupid answers. Yes or No would do

Best Answer

Only 1 person on your Q liked em... and my answer wasnt the rudest so wind ya neck in. VOMITS

Best Answer