mulder mulder 26-30 8 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

They should draft some convicts. We have millions jailed in the USA and that's killing the taxpayer. Consc<x>ription them into the Army already.

Best Answer

Would you trust a guy who just got releashed from prison for triple murder to watch your back with an M-16.

Best Answer

Murderers and mental cases would be excluded. I said some convicts. There are tons of nonviolent offenders who may be in for child support, minor marijuana n drug offenses, dui's and the like. Molesters and murderers should be executed.

Best Answer

Ok but if i was in jail for minor stuff i would rather do my time. If in fact this policy were to work I think they would have to take convicts who have more than three years and less than ten. Regarudless of that if i were in jail and going to be drafted i think i could become a "mental case" real damn quick

Best Answer

No way. Please Google Kenneth Allen McDuff... He's the only serial killer that skirted the system. Anyone with a felony conviction of 18 months or less would be conscripted. The program would be a success trust me. Here in the south we have chain gangs. And many prisons are following the AZ model of no hot meals. A nonviolent prisoner would jump at the opportunity. The military needs drivers, maintenance guys, mechanics, clerical staff, janitors etc. They would be learning a trade or skill. It's hard enough attempting to get a job with a conviction on your record. Nobody's going into combat, unless they are nonviolent military prisoners coming out of Kansas.

Best Answer

you are not telling me nothing i do not know I am also from the south and a drug felon still on probation and if offered i would job at the chance. But the truth is that is not going to happen because there is too much money in it for them by keeping me and others like me on probation

Best Answer

I'm sorry. So true. Time and AK or CA may give you a better shot at a job.

Best Answer

I am sorry what is AK and CA?

Best Answer

Alaska or California. You may want to check into how to become a counselor for drug abuse etc. It's a start.

Best Answer

We are not equal but different,every nonsense has been created in the name of equality.

Best Answer

"With everything being equal..." lol

Best Answer

I hope NOT- war is a man thing- propagated by men and should be therefore fought by men who tend to be violent and like to fight.

Best Answer

but not propagated by all men and not all men like to fight

Best Answer

true- but even then it's the testosterone

Best Answer

Your arugement only makes sence if you will admit that men are better in a war and that women should not fight in one at all because they do not create testosterone.

Best Answer