She's just lying to make you feel better, Shorty.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

i like length. girth eh. but my bf is a lung poker and wen he hits that one spot thats almost painfull its just pure ecstacy. i dont even watch **** so :P plus a hook or a curved one is amazing!

Best Answer

It does matter. Thickness over length does more for the woman. Women like to think length because society (and poooorn!) has told us to believe that longer is better but how annoying would it be to have a long THIN one poking me on the inside...ugh no. If he's too long all he'll do is bump the cervix and for most of us it hurts. And if it's a micropenis then well...ain't gettin nothin outta that. So size DOES matter, just in different ways.

Best Answer

I am a guy. I cannot complain about my size. I am lucky that way. Just as all male endowment is different, so is female genitalia. I have been with a couple of women that require more girth. They were quite loose . And others that are quite tight (hope this is not too explicit) and difficult to penetrate. Few still, can have ******* with just penetration. I think, a good male partner for a women is someone who has a broad view of sex. Learn to master your tongue and fingers, for example, and get to know what drives her. Size matters to those that are not creative in bed. I don't think size will never beat out experience. I am sooo much better now than I was when I was in my teens and 20's.

Best Answer

I have both on a reg basis :) My primary is Stout but not long. My secondary is thinner but longer. I like them both. I guess for me it depends on my mood! I would have to say that it really depends more on how they use it. Both guys have a different style and I think thats what I like more then their size.

Best Answer

What ever the dimensions...I make it happen with SPEED....STAMINA.....STROKE.......STYLE .....and yes you got COLOUR!<br />
If you close your eyes it can be any size!

Best Answer

too long and it just "hits bottom" and that hurts, a total moodkill.<br />
but too thick and it hurts too. I gave birth twice, i don't want to be stretched like again without the benefit of hormones and painkillers.

Best Answer