Depends on circumstances. Do you have the means to raise a child with everything it'll need? Food, security, a secure home, secure schooling, and money for other needs? As well as the preparation for extremely high-stress life you will be living for the next 18-22 years for raising this child? Oh, also I hear childbirth is one of the most painful experiences in the world, but it really comes to those other things in the long run.<br />
...also, if you're being pressured into this, or somehow being presented with this as a choice by someone other than yourself, and I'm going to put on my grown-up-pants for this but, don't give into peer-pressure. >_< haha

Best Answer

oh yes.. and don't forget the incontience.. now everytime I cough or pee too hard Oppsie I peed my pants!
Who said motherhood isn't sexy??

Best Answer

is

Best Answer

When you add in the factor that a girl I went to school with had a baby soon after she turned 13.... Don't be in a rush to have a child.. being a child at the same time

Best Answer

God no... at 16?? omg trust me anyone with a brain or hindsight would gladly wait until they are secure in life.<br />
I didn't have my first son until I was 25.. I had no career, no real income.. ad in the fact the dad pulled a houdini so no support out of mommy dearest.. <br />
It's soooo HARD. <br />
People don't say finish school, go to college and get married first just to be bossy ******.<br />
If you want to get through parenthood without feeling like a total loser, living with your mom until you're nearly 40 and finding it very hard to find a perfect romance because you can't just chill with a prospective bf/gf because its not right to have new ppl around your kids too soon (ya it makes it hard) be patient and get YOUR **** done first.<br />
If you can't take care of yourself... you'll be up ***** creek without a paddle trying to take care of another human being!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Not to disagree but why?

Best Answer

16 is such a young age. And not just about the age, the maturity, dependency and all. Having a baby is really difficult what more to a person who's 16, right?

Best Answer

Ok, ty btw for your insight.

Best Answer

You're welcome :))

Best Answer

I hope to see you on the next question.

Best Answer

stuided age to have a child grow up first

Best Answer

Birth control or no, 16 is too young to be a mother. The best time to start a family is in your late twenties and early thiries. Anything earlier and you're and you risk the childs developement. Children having children is the stupidist thing imaginable! Only a fool would make such a mistake.

Best Answer

I'd also say 16 is really a bit young to have a child- they are a huge, huge responsibility, and you'll have PLENTY of time !!

Best Answer

Maybe if you were living in 1890, but in 2012 its waaayyy too young, wait at least another 10 yrs

Best Answer