ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 5 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

His real claim to fame was having other people make sometimes dozens of films for him and he would run around from one film set to another to do specific scenes in the movies like the technical scenes. Movies are often produced in an assembly line fashion with the cameras and actors sometimes doing their part in as little as two weeks working 16 hour days or more. TV shows are supposedly even more of a grind, but the point is just because a movie has Spielberg's name on it doesn't mean he necessarily did much of the directing.

Best Answer

I think that many film makers who do not plumb the dark,cynical side of life tend to be grossly underestimated..but the proof is in the viewing,why not rent a few,or even take them out from the library?

Best Answer

I've seen most of them, and unfortunately seen his attempts at TV

Best Answer

E.T <br />
A.I<br />
Minority Report<br />
The Island?<br />
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind?

Best Answer

To me you just strengthened my argument

Best Answer

He is a popular moviemaker not an art movie maker.

Best Answer

his bank account says that he does. what have you done lately?

Best Answer

Not gone to any of his films

Best Answer

What have you done?

Best Answer

haha, I'm not the one criticizing.

Best Answer

You feel free to criticize me, so what have you done? You have NO idea what I have or have not done, what my background is, what my credentials are..

Best Answer

haha.. easy. didn't mean to touch a nerve.

Best Answer

*sniiffs and goes back to studio* LOL

Best Answer

Maybe 4 or 5.

Best Answer