tmcdert tmcdert 56-60, M 8 Answers May 7, 2012

The same things I am doing to prepare for 12/22/12, 12/23/12, 12/24/12.......

Best Answer

Have some more coffee.

Best Answer

I'm not preparing for nothing, because nothing is going to happen. People think the world is going to end because there was this calendar and the dates ended on December 21rst 2012. It's crap, the Earth isn't going to get sestroyed, the sun will not blow up (that will happen in 5 billion years) and nothing is going to happen. God isn't going to take peopel to heaven like some people say and NOTHING is gonna happen. You watch, I'll be right...hehehe!!

Best Answer

I assume you mean December 21st 2112.

1. Since (in the UK) 12/21/12 is an invalid date, NOTHING !

2. Even if that date is correct for the end of the world in one culture's calendar (whose ?) is it the correct date in the Julian calendar (which most of the world uses) - I believe I'm right in saying that that date is long past in the Jewish calendar. Don't know about the Chinese one.

3. If the world does end on that date (or any time) what is there to prepare for ? That's IT ! END ! FINI ! Twenty !

Best Answer

nothing it has been here before and???

Best Answer

Fck all cause nothing is gonna happen :-P

Best Answer