or not remember them at all at first. i do it all the time. wish people would keep their names for a while and not change their pics almost everytime they come on.
childcalledit childcalledit 22-25, T 10 Answers Dec 8, 2011

i get confuse bt i get them

Best Answer

Maybe they want to get "lost"...

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Sometimes when it is someone that is not a friend but I do not add anyone and everyone so it is easy enough for me to keep track of my friends. I dont often change my avatar but if i do it will always have red shoes in it so its easy enough to keep track of me

Best Answer

I just wish they don't change names. I change avatars most of the time but not names. Easy to find and reconnect. I stick to my name.

Best Answer

Maybe you have too many friends to keep up with. My profile name always stays the same but I change pics on a regular basis. If my friends can't figure it out then I guess they are not looking too hard. As long as my friends don't change profile names, I don't have any problem keeping up with their avatars, but then I purposely do not keep more than 50 members on my friends list, and the ones in my top 20 are very easy to keep track of them.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer