flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 17 Answers Jul 12, 2012

disney won't let that happen

Best Answer

I can ABSOLUTELY survive without Florida...have been for Years now..!!

I am no longer missing it and content without it.If it should one day SINK...i hope the inhabitants can all swim or have really good boats!!

Best Answer

We'll have much Bigger Fish to Fry, before that happens. Maybe within the next 25 years

Best Answer

OMG, no! Old people would begin to retire closer to their children again!

The horror.

Best Answer

I always find "studies" like this funny. I remember when I was in grade school back in the 80's, they used to talk about how "in the next 20-30 years, California is going to break off from the country due to water levels". Well, its been 20 years...and California is still there.

Those studies are silly.

Best Answer

I am very curious as to where you got the one hundred year figure? I don't doubt that Florida might be underwater one day, but I have never heard an exact, scientific prediction, and one hundred years is VERY FAST! Would love to know your info source. Thanks.

Best Answer

Can't remember where I heard that. Sorry.

Best Answer

Who cares..we'll all be dead :/

Best Answer

I can, but I don't live there. But when Florida goes under so will places like New York City, much of the coastlines of all continent, numerous island nations, etc.

Best Answer

I can. I live in Toronto.

:)

Best Answer

Not unless they build another Disney World. :(

Disney Land isn't as good. :P

Best Answer

WDW, oh no

Best Answer