I TOTALLY think a smart designer could make a KILLING if they came out with gorgeous feminine clothes for a male body with SHOES TOO!! So many of my cross dressing and Trans. buddies complain that the cutest shoes are wayy too small on them!!

Best Answer

I agree totally. The clothes need to fit properly or it looks ridiculous. Like a kid dressing up in mom's clothing. If a man wants to dress in women's clothing, then they need clothing designed to fit their forms.

Best Answer

And shoes, too.

Best Answer

Interesting concept, women's style clothing, tailored for male bodies. Why not ? There are certainly the "boyfriend" jackets, men-styled lines etc. for women. Like grantmepeaceplease, I've also known a few 'drag' performers who had their clothing specifically altered to fit.

Best Answer

Not a bad idea. Then they could wear feminine clothing if they wanted but have it fit as it should and look really smashing. The professional transvestite performers I have known, always had their clothes made to fit them. They never bought anything off the rack, and they looked great.

Best Answer

That's exactly what i mean. Currently dresses and skirts are tailered with the female form in mind, but men should have their own dresses, etc., cut specificly to fit them.

Best Answer

I sure thing=k that there would be a market for this.

Best Answer

Yes they should and i would think they would sell very well provided the price was not over the top

Best Answer

Yes I don't see why not.

Best Answer

There are clothing items for men like kilts,manties,etc. I dont like it because the idea is to feel as good as you girls look. So if its clothing for men,thats just not fem. I enjoy the challenge of finding skirts,dresses,night gowns and panties that were meant for gals,but work so well for me.

Best Answer

Well, I think that would help if there were companies willing to do that to allow those of us who arent in "top" shape to dress as we please..?

Best Answer