dustermouse dustermouse 61-65, M 16 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Hobbies

No, I do however think we need to evaluate the people behind the barrel more than the inanimate object itself...

Best Answer

I've been saying the same thing all day long. A criminal background check doesn't necessarily keep guns out of the wrong hands. I think a psychological evaluation would and I think that if someone's gun is used in a murder they should face some charges right along with the shooter.

Best Answer

It is an idea, but I say no. I mean if someone really wanted to, they would find other ways to hurt people. There are worse things than guns.

Best Answer

It's not about guns. It's about sick mother f*rs in our crap society. We are the poison that fills the cup.

Best Answer

The shooter yesterday here in Oregon and today in Conn. used guns from other people. The Oregon shooter stole his weapon and the one today, took his parents' .

Sounds like the whole country is barking up the wrong tree by asking this. There is already a move in Or.(where I live), by a Senator in Portland to ban high capacity magazines. Again- the wrong tree for the hunny there Pooh Bear. They could carry more magazines, more guns.

P*ssing on a forest fire will not put it out!

Best Answer

Its the video games. These young men have been racking up kill points for hours and hours every day since they were in kindergarten themselves. ITS THE GOD DAMN VIDEO GAMES!

Best Answer

Yes, but these video games were made by people and are bought by people with a strange mind.

Best Answer

Parents need to stop buying them now. They are evil, horrible things

Best Answer

Better gun control will not help rid the illegal guns and criminals who have them on the streets. It won't make this country any safer...won't lower violent crimes...it will only restrict those law abiding responsible citizens who want to protect their families from the bad guys with guns on the street.

Best Answer

So right

Best Answer

Honestly, I think that it should be a combination of a lot of things. First off regulate the sale of guns. For instance only stores that meet certain requirements get licenses to both sell and purchase guns. Also require vendors to have a strong relationship with the police. For example a vendor should always keep tabs on their customers, especially regulars. And require extensive background checks, along with finger printing. And always always always know who has access to these weapons. The notion that guns don't kill people is preposterous. Without guns many of these attacks would be either severely hindered, or would never have happened. When there is limited access there are limited cases of violence. Guns are extremely dangerous, and they cannot kill people on their own, but they do make it much easier. With stricter regulations on guns these children, and the other victims would probably still be alive. My heart goes out to all the victims, and their families. It should never have happened, and we should all stand together in this fight against such heinous acts that leave us with painful wounds. I cried, and will always cry for the innocent victims that have fallen in this outbreak of horrible slaughters. God bless everyone, and let the fate of these souls never befall onto you.

Best Answer

Wow, the responce to this question is great! Thank you all.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

yes! it is scary to think that you go to the movies, school, salon, church or even at your own house. you sent thinking" hey, I'm gonna get shot today" that's not something we should be thinking about.

Best Answer

That would be good. Giving people more access to therapy would be even better, IMHO.

Best Answer

Guns don't kill people. People kill People.

Guns may be used to kill, but they don't kill on their own. I could have a .45 on the table next to me, but it's not gonna grow a mind of it's own, and just pick itself up, take the safety off itself, chamber a round for itself, point itself at someone, and waste 'em.

In order for it to do any harm, I myself would have to physically pick it up, take the safety off, chamber a round, point it at someone and pull the ****'n trigger. All physical actions performed by ME, not the GUN, but ME.

Like I said, GUNS don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

Best Answer

I like youre responce, my thinking on this is the day they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

Best Answer

That's exactly right. Unfortunately, it's also exactly where we'll end up if these people don't pull their heads out of their *****. Which they won't.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer