This question is actually aimed at the Evangelical Christian community who believe in the rapture (secret) so kindly respond with this in mind. When you look at prophesy and the signs, both candidates should not be recommended on those grounds. Our personal opinions of course will differ. Belief in The Triune God (all three in one) is paramount. At the end of the day, the way is preparation for the Anti-Christ and all of Christs teachings against sin will be attacked. Sin will abound in the last days right? So we cannot do anything about it. It is not the "sinner" as all of us are but the sin that I am talking about
YohanS YohanS 22-25, M 6 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

yes there is a difference but both for the same purpose just a different version.

Best Answer

Half of what you said didn't make any sense at all, so I'm just confused.

Best Answer

me too & i have black dreads

Best Answer

Um, I'm not into pagan religion but what the WORD actually says

Best Answer

Anti Christ? is he not going to come from the Jews and then turn against them and the christians? Sorry I am not a great fan of the 666.

Best Answer

Anti-Christ ? Ohhhhh you must mean **** Cheney

Best Answer

he could have been the arm too.

Best Answer