rosetip rosetip 61-65 6 Answers May 17, 2011

give her sleeping tabs in her night time drink then have your friend come over

Best Answer

we are couple in our late twenties from india...i have burning desire to see my hot and cute wife on bed with a stranger but my wife is shy and unwilling , although i some time bring up the topic , she disagrees sweetly or thinks its a joke....guys please suggest me how to make my long time fantasy come true..I am also trying out talking to few young guys here in India but India being a conservative country most guys and either too shy and naive to seduce a woman or they are too aggressive and just wants to rape my loving wife without any love or seductive consensual sex with my wife. Guys please help me and reply to nowhereboy81@gmail.com

Best Answer

Always lov her, respect her feeling and then slowly plant ur thots in her brain. compelling, tabs etc wil make situation bad. u need patients. if she knows that u really lov her then it ll become her respnsibilty to help u and make ur wish fruitfull. she may deny, advise and try many methods. u jus listen that and finally tell "what to do? I'm like that . my wish is that.. sorry for that" then she will sympathise u first. then u will see slowly she start thinking in ur way. thats the point u can convert her completely. but u shud not forget ur goal and lose patience mid way. anything is possible if u both hav trust each other.

Good luck.

Best Answer

Just keep planting the thought, keep it on her mind try and get her to flirt with other men when you are out. You never know, she may just start to think about it, then you can freely explore both your thoughts during conversation. My wife got angry at first but now, even though she says she would never do it i think she finds the prospect of being with another man exciting!!

good luck

Best Answer

make her jealous by having sex with an another girl

Best Answer