mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers May 22, 2011

Cook a nice dinner

Best Answer

the way u look @ him/her

Best Answer

Love them also when they're gone. Don't second guess good intentions, assume the positive.

Best Answer

be a good istener. and be genuine

Best Answer

Time tells it all through being married for years, poviding for the family, and caring for each other with health and finances. These things tell me that I am loved.

Best Answer

actions speak louder than words :)

Best Answer

Grab his hand and rub in the middle of it. Give him a sexy look while you are doing it.<br />
If he don't know what that means then rub a little up and down the arm. Or brush up against his body with yours to give him a feel and a little tease.

Best Answer

Awww…If you dont understand my silence,you`ll never understand my words.:)

Best Answer

small gestures... little notes or texts...<br />
show them through your actions... do a chore they hate to do... if they love something like a certain drink or food.. get it for them.. if they like alone time, arrange it... plan a date night... <br />
a long hug<br />
kisses

Best Answer

learning from the best! thank u!!

Best Answer

Its all in the eyes.................

Best Answer

:) I believe so too.

Best Answer

2 words rim-job

Best Answer

typical boy thoughts.

Best Answer

you know what a ****** is right not to be confused with blow job or hand job (which no man wants btw)

Best Answer