*defensive gear on Play nice :) ;) Goodnight/good morning peeps!
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Not really. Not all people who are afflicted with those things are bad people or bad parents. <br />
My father is an eccentric, a recluse, never graduated high school, and has severe anxiety disorder that he is medicated for. But he was the most wonderful father who never once neglected me when I needed him, and he did everything he could to ensure my safety and well-being.

Best Answer

iv'e been saying that for yrs.. :) ppl must provide for said kids too. not the goverment.. if your having a baby and are unemployed.. thats bad...

Best Answer

Not really, because learning compassion and acceptance for such people helps the world become a better place.

Best Answer

I believe that it is morally wrong to have children at all, and that to pass on a painful condition genetically is practically abuse. It's bad enough to bring a person into this cruel world, but to give them a disease as well is inexcusable.

Best Answer

If that meant secs with 0% of pregnancy then i'd call them lucky.

Best Answer

The world would be a better place if only those people who want to raise children were allowed to reproduce.

Best Answer

if you're talking about inbred oligarchical royal families, then yes.

Best Answer

A lot of people should be forcibly neutered.

Best Answer

Fortunately we have a place for these misfits, It's called the Congress

Best Answer

Well I think if that happened people would become extinct, so yeah the world would be a lot better :)

Best Answer

I have no idea. But I think I'm in that mentally disturbed category, to an extent. I think everyone's a little disturbed though. I don't think bad mentally disturbed people should parent though. What about really ugly people...? Should they have kids?

Best Answer

Damn it, i want a baby lmao :P

Best Answer

I'll tell you something! I new two people who had a low IQ. They were coworkers of me. <br />
Both were very responsible with the little money they earned, got two great kids, gave them all their love and lived with them in a cozy little flat. I stood in aw.

Best Answer