*defensive gear on Play nice :) ;) Goodnight/good morning peeps!
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Not really. Not all people who are afflicted with those things are bad people or bad parents.

My father is an eccentric, a recluse, never graduated high school, and has severe anxiety disorder that he is medicated for. But he was the most wonderful father who never once neglected me when I needed him, and he did everything he could to ensure my safety and well-being.

Best Answer

iv'e been saying that for yrs.. :) ppl must provide for said kids too. not the goverment.. if your having a baby and are unemployed.. thats bad...

Best Answer

Not really, because learning compassion and acceptance for such people helps the world become a better place.

Best Answer

I believe that it is morally wrong to have children at all, and that to pass on a painful condition genetically is practically abuse. It's bad enough to bring a person into this cruel world, but to give them a disease as well is inexcusable.

Best Answer

If that meant secs with 0% of pregnancy then i'd call them lucky.

Best Answer

The world would be a better place if only those people who want to raise children were allowed to reproduce.

Best Answer

if you're talking about inbred oligarchical royal families, then yes.

Best Answer

A lot of people should be forcibly neutered.

Best Answer

Fortunately we have a place for these misfits, It's called the Congress

Best Answer

Well I think if that happened people would become extinct, so yeah the world would be a lot better :)

Best Answer

I have no idea. But I think I'm in that mentally disturbed category, to an extent. I think everyone's a little disturbed though. I don't think bad mentally disturbed people should parent though. What about really ugly people...? Should they have kids?

Best Answer

Damn it, i want a baby lmao :P

Best Answer

It sets a terrible precedent, but Michigan used to encourage its mentally challenged wards of the state to be fixed. I see the use of it, but its an ugly topic.

Best Answer

Yes. Im glad to see it didn't degenerate into name calling, like so many do.

Best Answer

I'll tell you something! I new two people who had a low IQ. They were coworkers of me.

Both were very responsible with the little money they earned, got two great kids, gave them all their love and lived with them in a cozy little flat. I stood in aw.

Best Answer