for the day now. GOOD MORNING PEOPLE! HOW ARE YOU? kissessssssssssssssssssss....HAVE A SUNNY ONE!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Jun 12 in Dating & Relationships

i know , i hate smoke alarms, my neighbors would set theirs off and we'd be stuck outside for a while

Best Answer

Remind me NOT to **** you off Lol

Best Answer

It alarmed late last night. I could silence it by repeatedly hitting the alarm with a broom. The button. At 4 am, I was irritated. So I dismantled it. You would never **** me off. I know that....

Best Answer

Yeah but if you DID **** her off she WOULD beat you to death with a broom.

Best Answer

Lol a whip or ridding crop maybe. ;) But no broom

Best Answer

Up before 5 myself for work travel. Have a good day!

Best Answer

Where and why are you traveling? I shall. Hope your day is swift. Safe travels, hon.

Best Answer

Just a day trip by bus (!) for a meeting in another city. Got my donut, tea and wireless connection. Too bad I've also got work to do! Definitely the best dressed person on this bus.

Best Answer

Donuts are nasty. LOL. I know you are the best dressed. Have a great day, H. kissessssssssssssssssss....

Best Answer

Nasty or tasty? Interesting the words are just one letter different. Limited options at 5am. Will have to run it off tomorrow am.

Best Answer

No. Donuts are nasty. I do not eat them. You could pack a lunch. You run too? Hmmmm....

Best Answer

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....ok

Best Answer

WOW! I award you Membership of the Grand Order of Alarm Ripper Aparters. I may have need of your service :)) mx

Best Answer

I am tired, micky. I would be happy to help. What other awards are you offering me? LOL. :)

Best Answer

I doubt the landlord will like it. I had no screwdriver. Yikes. :)

Best Answer

Even more impressive.... did you also growl like a crazy tiger? mx:))

Best Answer

I was irritated. No. But I did grumble. I save my crazy tiger growls for when it is necessary. :)

Best Answer

I see.... grrrrrrrr instead of GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :))

Best Answer

Yes, micky, THAT is accurate. :)

Best Answer

hahahaha.... maybe I should advertise my psychic abilities lols

Best Answer

its 3am, and im still up.

Best Answer

What is on your mind?

Best Answer