lickem30 lickem30 31-35, F 8 Answers Jan 11 in Community

awww. wish i was that puppy!!!

Best Answer

If I over sleep my cat will stand on my chest and lick my nose. God forbid he not get his breakfast on time. Lol :) We have thunderstorms with 100% chance of rain. :(

Best Answer

Hahaha.

Best Answer

:) :)

Best Answer

good morning

Best Answer

Lucky... My puppy just jumps on the bed and curls up in a way that pulls the covers off of me. :p

Best Answer

She does that too. Since I don't allow her on the bed, she jumps quietly and hides under the covers. She's so tiny sometimes I don't feel her. It's loving

Best Answer

Haha yeah mine isn't allowed on the bed either, but like clockwork at 4am she jumps up to snuggle. And unfortunately I'm too tired/enchanted to send her back down so she's getting it ingrained as a habit.

Best Answer

House work for a little then tearing down some walls. We're remodeling.

Best Answer

Sounds like a busy weekend. Good luck on that!

Best Answer

Thanks, very excited to see progress.

Best Answer

I kind of wish this person would come on so I can talk to her..not being here is hurting me more than anything else possibly could :/

Best Answer

Oh no. Where is she?

Best Answer

I don't know. Around..

Best Answer

I am going to spend the day avoiding long and wet kisses from your puppy...

Best Answer

Lol. I don't like it either but hey! She's happy to see me up and I lover her. STAY DRY.LOL

Best Answer