LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Travel

I figured it out. In Chrome, if you uninstall the FastSave application from the extensions (or plugins), it goes away. It was so annnoying. Of course now there are other stupid ads, but at least I got rid of the woman with blood on the face, the one that peels her skin away, and google pays me whatever ... ads. Hope it helps!

Best Answer

Oh, these ads creep me out...! The one with the Melb Mom's face with blood all over her face, looks like she just stepped off the set of a Horror Movie...! & the old granny one who is peeling her wrinkled skin off her face, she looks like she auditioned for a new Hellraiser Movie... UGGGGHHH

Best Answer

er,, gee,, I now know 1 who does,,,, I betcha u also buy all into that bs too ,, don't u ?? As if ANY woman ever has pulled off looking 27, at twice that age,,,

Best Answer

I showed my mom the site, and it looked interesting,but then we clicked on another link,and it had the same pictures,same words,but the product was different. Boy,did we feel dumb. My mom and I both swear that we know that woman,'cause she's suposed to be from the same town that we are from.

Best Answer

Can you tell that women to get her ad of the internet!? Im sick of looking at it!

Best Answer

This freeks me out!

Best Answer

I don't. I was thinking, if I put those creams that make you look up to ten years younger, would I look 11? Wouldn't want to anyway

Best Answer

Nope ... I just totally ignore all that stupid BS out there ...

Best Answer

If you use Chrome you could install AdBlocker and it blocks all ads, including ones that you get before your youtube videos! :)

Best Answer