Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 9 Answers Oct 29, 2010

I would never want to be a woman... between the monthlies and the greater susceptibilities to a great variety of genetic diseases, the general hormonal chaos and the physical nature of their menopause, they are not to be envied.

On the other hand, they do have pretty groovy shoes...

Best Answer

Both. I know I wouldn't want to be a man, and I'm sure there are those who wouldn't want to be a woman.

Best Answer

The grass is always greener kids

Best Answer

wait that doesn't work here, sorry

Best Answer

I dont think ..well certainly not in the 'West' 'that its has to be' Although I do believe a lot of woman unnecessarily make it hard for themselves ..a big difference between the two circumstances.

Best Answer

Ha A man would not last one month being a woman and including menstration, working full time, then coming home and having to make a home perfect, take care of her children and of course attempting to make her husband happy who gets off of his job and sits there doling out orders to you.

Best Answer

I don't know but I bet it is harder for a man to be a woman. lol

Best Answer

Everyone has their own struggles

Best Answer