What can a man do to increase the enjoyment?
gnn712 gnn712 26-30 5 Answers Jul 9, 2009

I love BJ's. I love feeling a d i c k grow hard in my hand. I love the first touch of my tongue on the sensitive tip of his p e n i s, the feeling of it sliding in and out of my mouth. I like the way it pulses against my tongue when he gets closer to exploding inside my mouth. I love the moans and groans that he makes when I am doing something right. I love the way guys wrap my hair in their fist when they are getting close. I love looking up into his eyes when I have his d i c k deep in my throat. I also love it when he c u m s. I love feeling it flood my mouth and run down my throat. I love knowing that I made a man c u m. I am turned on knowing that I made him hard and then made him o r g a s m.

Best Answer

It is something very special for a man. I think when we do a blow job, we have between our hands and/or in our mouth the thing that a man care the most about, his penis! A man is so vulnerable but in the same time, he has this feeling of domination and control. I feel very sexy and confident doing that, it is so enjoyable... However... I like blow job when my partner has a nice penis...

Best Answer

Because it is very satisfying!<br />
I love the feeling of a thick hard d i c k moving around my mouth, and the c u m gushing down my throat :P

Best Answer

Hey that was my question to men hehe-you stole it-great minds think alike eh?.And Yes I like giving them to my man-who also likes it.

Best Answer