Aliceofatlantis2 Aliceofatlantis2 56-60 10 Answers Feb 18, 2011

i always thought it would be neat to have my own breasts to play with. but now that i am fat, i have them, so i am happy with being a guy ;P

Best Answer

Hopfully it's because more of us want to get in touch with our feminine side. I wouldn't say that women don't want to be "men" as much as they want to be empowered, and this looks to be the case as women are being more highly regarded as emancipated people of value.

Best Answer

Let's face it; women are better looking.

Best Answer

Agree with the boobs comment. I'd also go out there and shag a heap of people if I were a chick, but that's just me

Best Answer

I think it's 50 50 for that. Everyone wants to blame something and not take responsibility.

Best Answer

Women no longer say that men have it made.<br />
That many men want to be women follows from a simple biological fact. The ground state of humanity is to be female. In the absence of any sex hormones, humans are infertile females. Also, it is much easier to feminise a man than to masculinise a woman.<br />
A man is worthless unless he proves himself. We expect a man to excel at something that remunerates. To marry and procreate. If he has a mind well above average, he has to think and create. A woman garners respect simply by being a woman who stays out of trouble. If all she does lifelong is raise children and manage a home, that is fine (the feminists failed to overturn this). A given amount set of accomplishments buys a woman more than it buys a man. It is easier to live as a woman. This is especially true of unmarried adults over 35. Women who never marry and beaver away at a career are fully respected. A woman's inability to find a suitable partner is silently accepted. I maintain that that is much less true of a man.

Best Answer

Females are superior, more complete. Men are like an appendage to humanity. Male superiority is a horrible lie, a joke at best. You are correct, many more men than women seek sex change...I think for the obvious reason that it is natural to want to improve, to evolve, to step up.

Best Answer

most men are sick

Best Answer