kyle4444 kyle4444 18-21, M 11 Answers Feb 9, 2011

Figuring out what to wear and putting on makeup and the clothes.

Best Answer

To not play with my boobs in public...

Best Answer

I don't really find anything that's solely related to me being a woman challenging, except cramps. They suck.

Best Answer

men who feel we still dont belong in the work place and sexual harrasment on the work place to deal with things like these you have to show one that you belong there whether he likes it or nor women are here to stay so he can get over it and the other no matter who it may be report it cause unacceptable to happen on the work area to any woman

Best Answer

without "wo" we are just men, woe is me.... Ok for real an everyday challenge..... hmmmmm i don't think I have anything that I encounter daily that is a problem....not since I changed places of employement whooo hooooo

Best Answer

There is nothing particularly "challenging" about being a woman other than all the usual crap all people have to put up with. Well, maybe male behavior, particularly condescending attitudes towards women, but that can be dealt with by just being intelligent and persuasive.

Best Answer

Putting myself ahead of the people I care about. Can't seem get over my obsessive need to please everyone!

Best Answer

doing my hair - i have two choices i either take time and do it nicely or wear a hat before I leave the house.

Best Answer