princecharmingII princecharmingII 18-21, M 14 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in EP

Because everytime we get on our knees you guys assume...and unzip ..ruins the moment.

Best Answer

I would under the right circumstances.<br />
I'm thinking that most women are hesitant about that because they believe that most men are afraid of marriage. They don't want to scare a guy off. There's also the prevailing idea that men like to be the first to make that kind of move.

Best Answer

so what is the right circumstance?

Best Answer

If I loved a man and felt that he loved me the same way. If he were the kind of man I could see "settling down long term" with. And if I thought there was a chance he might agree. I think I would wait a little while before I popped the question, as I do think most guys like to do that sort of thing.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that happens a lot these days.

Best Answer

i dont think so!

Best Answer

Maybe not in your world.

Best Answer

The fear of what-ifs should belong to the guy. The girls already get to carry the baby for nine months.

Best Answer

A wife was property until the last state passed an actual spousal abuse law... before that many states had no law and some states today have lesser charges STILL just because married.... THAT'S why

Best Answer

Be man ask het

Best Answer

Lol, because that just doesn't seem right.. If that were to happen. Men would never be down on 1 knee.

Best Answer

We don't like you that much....maybe the next fella'

Best Answer

lol , is not that you dont like me ..............but rather am toooooo handsome , so the ladies feel shy to come close!

Best Answer

what the hell is up with your avi?

Best Answer

yes, right after you become a working mom and maintain the house, and stay fit and good looking, shave in all the right places and be good in bed too hehe

Best Answer

My ex wife proposed to me

Best Answer

Because a real lady doesn't.

Best Answer

What would like us to propose?

Best Answer

your prince charming of course!

Best Answer

I've been proposed to by two different women and I ran faster than Usain bolt.

Best Answer