scatterheart scatterheart 13-15, F 16 Answers May 6, 2012

I think women do not understand that men can be very competitive with each other and still be friends. Very close male friends will often say the worst things about each other in certain settings. Its a game to them. They do not understand that men can argue about whether Tim Tebow will be a good pro quarterback and not get their feelings hurt when the other disagrees with them. (Sorry Tim, but I have heard many passionate arguments about you.)<br />
Women do not understand that a man does not like to relive a bad day at work by explaining everything to you. (It was a bad day, I dealt with it, its over. Please let me relax a bit.)

Best Answer

Thanks for the insight. I like this answer. Thoughtful.

Best Answer

That does make a lot of sense, in fact.

Best Answer

Why is it that men get angry when you joke around with them the same way their friends do.

Best Answer

1. Why sport is interesting (most women dont anyway)<br />
2. Why laughing at stupid things is nothing to be ashamed of<br />
3. The fact that we just dont give a thundering toss about our eyebrows, and if we did, we wouldn't be interested in them<br />
4. The fact that standing in the same shop for an hour without buying anything is like thumbscrews to us<br />
5. Talking to someone like they're your best friend then saying they're a complete ***** when they walk away DOES make you a *****.<br />
6. Wanting to have sex a lot doesn't make you a pervert. <br />
7. We know you say things just to see what effect they have on impact. Thats why we always act like they had no effect. 99% of stupid fights start this way.<br />
8. Half the reason why it takes so long for women to get equal rights is because most women don't care about other women.<br />
9. Having double standards is not something to be proud of.<br />
10. We dont shave our legs. Get over it.

Best Answer

1. A sport becomes interesting as soon as one can understand what is going on. Except for baseball. To me, baseball will never be interesting.
2. Laughing at stupid things is one of the simple pleasures in life. Anyone who's ashamed of it is lying to him/herself.
3. Ohh, you'd give a thundering toss if we let it grow into a creepy, bushy unibrow. And some of us do have those kinds of eyebrows.
4. I've seen my brother and dad spend hours wandering around bestbuy, or standing in video game stores, or specialty sword/weapon shops. And don't get my started on Bass Pro Shops.
5. About 75 percent of women understand this. The other 25 percent are in middle school. Oh, and there are people who understand it and enjoy doing it anyways.
6. I agree... half way. Wanting to have sex a lot makes you a guy... and often, it makes you human. Constantly talking about it makes you a pervert. Not respecting it makes you a jerk.
7. Insecure people say things to see what effect they have on impact. Yes, women often do, but I have quite a few guy friends who do it too. Acting like it had no effect... well, not the most mature thing to do, but understood.
8. I can't defend us on this one. But it's more complex than that. A woman's love for other women is directly proportional to her security in herself.
9. Double standards almost always exist because situations vary too greatly in complexity to be put into simple boxes like that.
10. If men shaved their legs, it would be creepy. Except maybe if they were well muscled legs.

Best Answer

A girl who doesn't shave her legs isn't creepy, just not as sleek as she could be. A guy who shaves his legs... it can look nice, so long as you're an abercrombie model. Otherwise, I think you leave the hair.

Best Answer

Please allow me ..we women do care very much what other women , I treasure mine. I do think when a young woman feels threatened by other women they are generally very competitve and jealous and inmature, this is usually because they are young, You might ask yourself if the women you are around are alittle young?

Best Answer

very well said, scatterheart!

Best Answer

Sorry, but I HAVE to add to this - it's pretty good stuff from all points (nice job BTW)

1. sport is interesting if a person has some inherent value wrapped up in it (we could have played as a kid or have some special attachment) it is completely based on the individual. I would rather polish my brass (casings for bullets) than watch a baseball game on TV, however I have had seats along the dugout at a major league game and took interest seeing the play actually happen - I got into it
2. Ditto the above - anyone who says they don't laugh is just pulling your chain
3. Chalk one up in favor of women keeping themselves attractive (for self worth or their significant other) it's all good!
4. chalk two up for spending time at Bass Pro (not Cabelas). I know if you have an interest in life in general, you can find something to waste time shopping for in a Bass Pro Shop. I only wish i had the money for all the guns i could carry out of the place!
5. Being genuine. We all need to work on that at times. I remember similar return trips home when I had to listen to the rehash of "who said what".
6. This young lady is impressive (see above)
7. I really don't know what you are talking about... but sometimes i let things blow past just to save the peace and not let words cut where they might do damage.
8. Both good points, although I don't know of an issue where someone's gender is grounds for bias. I must assume that you know something i don't, or are addressing issues of a muckraking, praetorian mass media.
9. again, not sure what you're talking about
10. unless you're an olympic swimmer or cyclist who can't wear spandex (shaving DOES cut time off the watch in events!) otherwise let it be let it be let it be let it be

Thnks that was fun

Best Answer

They don't understand how we DONT CARE if they look fat in that dress or not

Best Answer

Why men should be allowed to watch football in peace and quiet

Best Answer

that we don't think the same, don't feel the same and honestly do not care about the same things.<br />
equality is assured, but we ARE going to be predominantly different because of many factors. women understand body language and the such better than men because they have an additional language centre in their brain. men don't have this but when we focus on one thing, it can be in great detail and attention.<br />
there are many things that the genders can't understand about eachother because they do not experience them... so all we need to do is inform the other gender about it, explain it politely and not get wound up about the whole thing :)

Best Answer

anything.

Best Answer

Nice try.

Best Answer

That they don't need men to take care of them , that their is a whole world out there of things to see and do and life does not depend on your relationship to a man. That they CAN fix cars , drive heavy equipment, invent things, drive off road, build a sand rail, build and fly aircraft or any thing else. That it is a wast of your life to concentrate on how you look to men and weather they are pleased with how you are or how you look, f uck that bull ****, act like your alive and go do stuff.

Best Answer

MEN :)

Best Answer

...the logistic impossibility of spending more than twelve hours a week engaged in dialog with them.

Best Answer

Some women, or some people in general?

Best Answer

driving

Best Answer

It is really simple. Women don't know when to shut up. It's like they are totally unaware of their surroundings most of the time.

Best Answer

How hurtful those lists of things men don't understand really are.

Best Answer

I really do see your point. Even though I'm not exactly qualified to see the men's view here, it does seem pretty unfair how, as a whole, men get blamed and taken the rise out of them for pretty stupid things. For example, a woman who accuses a male coworker is far more likely to get a 'conviction' (the man gets fired, etc.) than if a man says the same thing about a woman with the same amount of proof. That REALLY annoys me.

Best Answer

Oh, that doesn't actually make sense... I meant to include the phrase 'of sexual misconduct' in there somewhere... oops!

Best Answer

Don't worry, you're young. You'll learn to appreciate all the perks of womanhood, including screwing over men.

Best Answer