I think women do not understand that men can be very competitive with each other and still be friends. Very close male friends will often say the worst things about each other in certain settings. Its a game to them. They do not understand that men can argue about whether Tim Tebow will be a good pro quarterback and not get their feelings hurt when the other disagrees with them. (Sorry Tim, but I have heard many passionate arguments about you.)
Women do not understand that a man does not like to relive a bad day at work by explaining everything to you. (It was a bad day, I dealt with it, its over. Please let me relax a bit.)
That does make a lot of sense, in fact.
1. Why sport is interesting (most women dont anyway)
2. Why laughing at stupid things is nothing to be ashamed of
3. The fact that we just dont give a thundering toss about our eyebrows, and if we did, we wouldn't be interested in them
4. The fact that standing in the same shop for an hour without buying anything is like thumbscrews to us
5. Talking to someone like they're your best friend then saying they're a complete ***** when they walk away DOES make you a *****.
6. Wanting to have sex a lot doesn't make you a pervert.
7. We know you say things just to see what effect they have on impact. Thats why we always act like they had no effect. 99% of stupid fights start this way.
8. Half the reason why it takes so long for women to get equal rights is because most women don't care about other women.
9. Having double standards is not something to be proud of.
10. We dont shave our legs. Get over it.
Please allow me ..we women do care very much what other women , I treasure mine. I do think when a young woman feels threatened by other women they are generally very competitve and jealous and inmature, this is usually because they are young, You might ask yourself if the women you are around are alittle young?
very well said, scatterheart!
They don't understand how we DONT CARE if they look fat in that dress or not
Why men should be allowed to watch football in peace and quiet
That they don't need men to take care of them , that their is a whole world out there of things to see and do and life does not depend on your relationship to a man. That they CAN fix cars , drive heavy equipment, invent things, drive off road, build a sand rail, build and fly aircraft or any thing else. That it is a wast of your life to concentrate on how you look to men and weather they are pleased with how you are or how you look, f uck that bull ****, act like your alive and go do stuff.
...the logistic impossibility of spending more than twelve hours a week engaged in dialog with them.
I really do see your point. Even though I'm not exactly qualified to see the men's view here, it does seem pretty unfair how, as a whole, men get blamed and taken the rise out of them for pretty stupid things. For example, a woman who accuses a male coworker is far more likely to get a 'conviction' (the man gets fired, etc.) than if a man says the same thing about a woman with the same amount of proof. That REALLY annoys me.
Oh, that doesn't actually make sense... I meant to include the phrase 'of sexual misconduct' in there somewhere... oops!
that we don't think the same, don't feel the same and honestly do not care about the same things.
equality is assured, but we ARE going to be predominantly different because of many factors. women understand body language and the such better than men because they have an additional language centre in their brain. men don't have this but when we focus on one thing, it can be in great detail and attention.
there are many things that the genders can't understand about eachother because they do not experience them... so all we need to do is inform the other gender about it, explain it politely and not get wound up about the whole thing :)