drXOXO drXOXO 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Keep on looking, keep on loving, keep on trying.....

Best Answer

It depends on the person and how bad they've been burned by the opposite sex.

Best Answer

exactly !

Best Answer

I think about women what I think about most guys: inane. I mean I recognise that my views are scewed in that I hang around with guys who talk about art, literature, philosophy, science, politics and history as a matter of course and I know there are women who are equally intellectual but they're so incredibly rare that they effectively don't exist. Guys like that are rare and I mean really rare but it is possible to find them, women like that are gold dust though.<br />
Women, on the whole, are nice but that's about it. Maybe I expect too much.

Best Answer

we always love and respect, we always adore girls. they are our gorgeous and lovely friends.

Best Answer

sweet !!! :))))

Best Answer

Dang, Here Im thinking about the new remington rifle , how I'll be hiking the high alpines looking for the bull elk to shoot and pack out.. And my wife wishes I could lie about that. she knows I dont lie to her..

Best Answer

I'm a type of person who respects women and girls and they respect me too. <br />they are mostly nice to me.

Best Answer

:) thats vry nice o you.

Best Answer

hot

Best Answer

yay !

Best Answer

they don't "think".

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer
Best Answer

whoa. ~speechess~

Best Answer