never had a c-section but I was very hungry after I gave birth because I was nursing.

Best Answer

that's the actual reason for massive hunger......

Best Answer

God. I am to have C section. I shall remember this

Best Answer

to warn you some surgeon doctors are sexually abusive and wont keep you covered durring the c-section before and after to. my surgeon doctor sexually abused me and raped me in the surgery room before the c-section.

Best Answer

WTF !!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! THIS IS HEINOUS. DO YOU HAVE AN ATTY ?

Best Answer

no i don't have a attorny.

Best Answer

how long ago did this happen

Best Answer

i was 19 years old and my son was born from a c section birth on 6, 21, 2010. my cute little son is now three years old.

Best Answer

i was still traumatized and scared of denial and rejection so i didn't contact attornies untill a few months later after the sexual assaults when i moved to minnesota from wisconsin. so the attorny from wisconsin told me he is not going to take my sexual abuse case because i live to far away. i told him i could go on the phone but he still told me no.

Best Answer

the rape and sexual abuse by the doctors happen at the river falls wisconsin hospital.

Best Answer