I can't agree with this entirely. Mean men don't provide security at all. You wonder what they're thinking, what they're doing, and what's going to happen. If they leave you or kick you out, they've probably been somewhat successful in convincing you that you won't make it without them. <br />
Mean men provide a need for security. They don't provide security.

Best Answer

They'll do everything for their wives like they do for their wrist-watch to be polished or shirt to be ironed. They will guide their wives as they take care of their loving car or house. Showing is necessary for their satisfaction, that's like they care for a loving doll who's made for their satisfaction.

Best Answer

depends on nature of women, there is no particular definition for female ascendancy,<br />
it's complicated, those independent women would love to have someone who understand them.<br />
sorry if i am wrong, still learning about women lol

Best Answer

I ment it generally. Women are more attracted to security other than ...

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

My cousinn, she is 5 ft 3 in tall picks out these "mean minded men" regularly.. Theyll punch and kick her leave here with black eyes and bruises..terrorize her tow small kids... UNTILL I go over to the house then these tough guyz become uncomfortable squirming for moma coward punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More than one of thse tinker belles have called from jail (for kicking the **** out of here) crying like a two year old girl. Mean minded aint ****!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

What did i say?? :) haha

Best Answer

Wow! U r good at ...!

Best Answer

:) sorry Im just tired of her being beat up and doing nothing about it

Best Answer

I don't know, hope not.

Best Answer

Not always the case.

Best Answer

Yes, hopefully.

Best Answer

Good luck being happy then

Best Answer

:)How r u?

Best Answer