Don't mean to be offensive...just that girls rule boys drool...
ilovenellyxoxo ilovenellyxoxo 13-15 17 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

OK, open your own pickle jars from now on then ;-) lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Agree.Thats why they live longer. And they are built to produce babies,which is arduous and also requires strength

Best Answer

Yep!

Best Answer

No, we live longer because that's just how we naturally are. With physical strength, men are stronger.

Best Answer

Ok then

Best Answer

Emotionally? I agree! Physical? I'm the biggest weakling ever! Personally, I have to disagree. Lol

Best Answer

Well, we're soooo much emotionally stronger than men, that it makes up for the physical part!....idk actually

Best Answer

EMOTIONALLY STRONGER...THAN MEN..

MEN ARE MENTALLY STRONGER!

Best Answer

I disagree

Best Answer

On average, I disagree, though it's still true in many cases.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

I think it differs with each individual.

I prefer to think that every person has potential strength .. they just need to courage to use it.

Let's not make any more divisions between genders than already exist ... we need to bring each together and appreciate our differences as well as similarities. As a feminist, that's what I believe.

Best Answer

Ok sorry

Best Answer

No problem ... I think women are very strong!! ....

Best Answer

Yay! Sorry just that the boys in my class are like "guys are better!" So I wanted to prove them wrong :-/

Best Answer

I understand .. but they're probably just trying to convince themselves it's true! :) We women know we're strong and don't have to brag about it .. we live it.

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

Any claim to dominance faces failure. Even the landlords must draw lines upon the ground and limit their claim. I love to see arrogance in those that put me down. It means I'll win if it comes to conflict.

Best Answer

Didn't look at it like that :-/ yeah I guess you're right

Best Answer

i am not agree but yes A one of character and relation of women ( Mother) can keep stronger her self and her child's

Best Answer

Mothers are the strongest!

Best Answer

off course

Best Answer

If its not physical strength we are talking about, some people are stronger while others are not. Its a roll of the dice. Gender plays little roll.

Best Answer

It plays more than a little roll!

Best Answer

I have known strong women and very weak women. I can say the same about men. My uncle was an inmate of various Nazi concentration camps during the Second World War. He sees it as human strength, not gender. I agree with this view because he has seen humans at their worst and lived to talk and write about it. It really comes down to what you value as a human strength. Strength is a personal perception.

Best Answer

Ok I understand what your saying

Best Answer

i see

Best Answer

Ooky

Best Answer

agree!!!!!

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer