..do you care more about what a woman looks like on the outside than you do about who they are? I'm serious here. I think that men sometimes feel as if the woman will be flattered by the ogling, and comments......but it really isn't flattering most of the time. It can be degrading. At least....that's how I feel. especially when my kids are with me.
sheerbliss sheerbliss 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 19, 2010

Women are pieces of meat...meat that I like to massage, and hug, and talk to, and make breakfast for, and think about when they're not around. But then again I'm a vegetarian mostly, so I guess I don't treat meat the same as most people do.

Best Answer

Interesting concept. Lol

Best Answer

Oh, boy....I just love it when the "you must of have been asking for it, by the way you are dressed" attitude rears it's ugly head...<br />
You are right....I have had men say "here Kitty, kitty, kitty".....and whistle in the grocery store parking lot....it's disgusting....<br />
Newsflash guys....if you are doing that to us, we realize that you are also doing that to anything else that has a pulse, so most of us are not interested, even if we were single....<br />
Have some class....unless you are looking for a streetwalker-type....because the kind of lady you should want to get to know, wouldn't look twice....And to do it, when your kids are with you....you have to wonder who raised these guys....wolves?

Best Answer

Hey, could be worse, you could have them staring at you and saying things like "hey fatass." Wanna trade places?

Best Answer

but why do they have to say anything?? thats my point.

Best Answer

some women would kill for that kind of attention. dont be so self centered. i feel bad for girls who can't even buy a date.

Best Answer

yeah...im self centered...thats it. (sigh)

Best Answer

a woman only gets a reaction like that from a man when she is dressed like she's ready. its all about what a woman is wearing. ask any man. (reply)- were your jeans snug ? was your T-shirt tight ? or all lose fitting stuff ? sounds like you either make plain cloths look really good, or you just ran in to a group of drunk priks.

Best Answer

Really? because tonight I was wearing jeans and a tshirt at a pizza place with my kids and I got hit on twice, and got a few remarks...in front of my kids. I wasn't looking for anything.

Best Answer

wow, i'm surprised there are more enraged remarks, some are even legitimizing it. This sort of stuff is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.<br />
edit: exactly, don't understand why men don't get that their impure actions will never attract a woman. At least not any decent women.

Best Answer

:)<br /><br />
And that kind of remark will get you the girl. Wish all men realized this.

Best Answer

I agree with sheerbliss :)

Best Answer

Thanks zeeba.

Best Answer

OH come on Now , dont tell me that you've never looked at a big buff of a man that doesn't twang your cookies every now and then unless your not human , sooner or later be they Male or female there will be some kind of attraction as is natural in human nature so start being real with yourself and get off the super feminist rollercoaster . Up Date O K ,Then Let's Consider the three Key words you have used in your own self defence : Loud , Stare and Whistle since I was trained in Human Psycology , you speak of staring : your in self Denial because man& woman do the same and it can be seen by the gleem in ones eyes that don't have to say anything as the eyes speak Loud enough : stop lieing to yourself : as for the Whistle , A real Man shouldn't have to as equal attraction pipes a tune that whistles Loud enough , Now in human nature there are other give away physical body signs that are easy to recognize that speak louder than the eyes because as is true to both man and woman when both become aroused , one is the rise to a womans breast and to a true woman who spots a real man the other is easy to recognize as pysical actions speak Louder than words and of these actions there can be no denial .

Best Answer

but do i say it out loud??? nope. do I stare and not let up?? nope. do i whistle? never.

Best Answer

How can some of the answers here say "enjoy it" or "you should feel lucky"? <br />
I get this too (I was on a nude protest yesterday and I was sickened by the sexualisation of it - it was a political protest; surely this should be the one time naked does not equal sexual!?) and to the person that said "At least they don't call you fat arse"; they might as well. <br />
ob<x>jectification is obviously wrong because of the powerless and inferior position it puts women in but there is also the question of what it makes you think.<br />
People judging by appearance is wrong. It not only downgrades the status of an excellent mind and character but societal conditioning means that compliments usually wash over us and insults stick like glue so the fact that people are looking and going as far as to vocalise their thoughts or even grabbing you, means that you are attracting attention which you can guarantee will only make you more self-conscious. <br />
I, finally having gotten so angry after the protest that I was shaking, am putting my foot down. Next time I get a cat call or grab or anything, I will be telling them to get some respect and simply walking on. Join me in it and see if we can begin removing the brainwashing that a patriarchal and insecure society has created.

Best Answer

Women ask for it?? LOL The next man that stares at me and say's he can't help it because he is a visual creature, I m going to stab his eyes out and tell him he was asking for it.<br />
Men have no self control, they aren't even on the same level as animals men are creatures.

Best Answer

I'm a woman who often gets that kind of attention. Men think it's flattering and I guess if I were a woman who couldn't 'buy a date' then it might be. But it happens all the time and it gets old. It is even more sickening (listen to this one, gentlemen) if the man is with his partner. I feel sorry for her and disgusted with him.<br />
I'm Italian and in Italy they do the ogling (appreciating a woman) thing so DIFFERENTLY! The men turn on the charm, the romance, not the lecherous ogles, cat calls and tongue flapping. SICK.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with looking! We are visual creatures and if we see something that is worth looking at, we look! A nice car, an impressive structure... if it looks good, it's worth a glance or more. Can't say I've ever thought of a woman as a piece of meat but rather a piece of art. However, the men that can't keep inappropriate comments to themselves, probably don't spend much time looking at art. lol<br />
Til the day I die, I will do a double take when a nice looking woman walks by. If I see a woman with beautiful eyes, I will tell her. If I see a beautiful woman at a pizza joint with her children, I might tell her she has a beautiful family.

Best Answer

Sheerbliss, why are you on a forum to complain about guys in some parking lot making comments etc? Why not have some guts to lecture the men who talk to you the way they do? Yeah sure there are a lot of guys out there making attempts to try their hand at finding a girl to show some interests. Even if it is in the wrong taste etc. But again there are a lot of women who are ****** an love being shallow. An most people as a whole are overgrown children, immature an do as they please. Get use to it an stop crying online about it. It could be worse! You could be a man where women can't even have guts to say a simple hello. Or initiate the first hello. I could see if you were complaining because you were lonely. Loneliness is far worse. I work at a local gym where I hear women crying about guys saying "hi" to them too much, Grow up!

Best Answer

you must be a good looking woman, I see no harm in looking, comments and whistles are out of line, hitting on you is just crude when your having dinner with your kids. jeans and tee shirt on a nice figure and a pretty face are just as attractive as a mini and a nice tight blouse thats just the way it is. I wish I had the god looking curse.

Best Answer

Then stop dressing sexy and practically asking for attention. Geez, I hate it when a woman does that and then treat guys like scum when they dare notice it!<br />
Sorry, not flaming out at you, just my take on things...

Best Answer

since when is a pair of jeans and a t shirt sexy? I was fully clothed. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
I know what you mean about the women that "ask for it." there are some out there...you are correct. I can understand why it would be confusing. but if a women is out with her kids, dont oggle her body and tell your friends to "come look" too. ;)

Best Answer

Part of the issue here is that you don't see the world that men see. You see an article of clothing that is covering the skin of nearly your entire body. You see it as coordinated and well fitting. We see every curve of your body. We may even see, in an air conditioned pizza parlor, that your nipples got hard and, as stupid as it seems to you, we get a kick out of that, and that doesn't seem to go away.
How snug are the jeans? Is there a cameltoe, or even a hint of cameltoe? I am sure the T showed more than you realize.
A mom out with her kids...why would a man hit on her? Because she is attractive and doesn't go to clubs and if you don't ask you don't get. Perhaps single moms sometimes go to that pizza place and would love to be hit on or have slipped their numbers to a guy who made a comment to them.
Supermarkets, according to "where to meet women" guides are supposed to be a great place to meet women. Are they? Do you go to the supermarket to get hit on? Overall, places like pizza parlors and supermarkets level the playing field. There aren't as many guys vying for the pretty girl's attention so he may go for broke.

Best Answer

Ok. While I do not endorse ogling at a woman especially when her kids are around I think your expectations are a little bit unrealistic. A lot of men would really want to know about who you are and the inner beauty of your soul etc, but the fact of the matter is that you don't walk around with a big placard around your neck advertising your inner qualities. I mean if a woman is good looking and is dressed in nice, sexy clothes, men would look at her. They should do it discretely I believe, but checking her out is unavoidable.

Best Answer

I've never had that happen to me

Best Answer

I highly doubt that.

Best Answer

and wolf whistle

Best Answer

I never had that problem.

Best Answer

Fedup with it, although i dont think i would i really feel like punching men in the face at these annoying times, they play on womans good nature and its like some want to break temper..

Best Answer