unionoflove unionoflove 36-40, F 11 Answers Jul 31, 2009

I'm absolutely frustrated by guys I have to persue. So aggressive, or assertive, all the way for me. I think in our human race it's the man's job to be the aggressor anyway.

Best Answer

I like the assertive ones. The aggressive ones can just plain go away! In other words, confidence-good ; trying to control me-bad.

Best Answer

I like aggressive guys in bed you know ones that take control but not outside of the bed I want confidence but sweet... Like a sour patch candy

Best Answer

It depends on what you mean by aggressive. Assertive, as others have said is fine. But no, I find aggressive men are irritating and aggressive is just another word for obnoxious and annoying for me. I like strong, masculine men and that doesn't mean aggressive or domineering, just maybe somewhat assertive.

Best Answer

ehhh...not really.

Best Answer

I pursue passionate men, passion keeps them running, so the chase never ends.

Best Answer

Because of my personal experience, I'd prefer if a man approached me. I don't pursue men anymore (at least not now)

I'd want him to be gentle and assertive, but definitely not aggressive. I almost always find aggressiveness to be a huge turn off. The least thing I want is some guy who feels the need to be macho and controlling.

Best Answer

There's a difference between aggressive and confident. Confidence is attractive to me - aggression isn't.

As for men that I'd have to pursue: I honestly believe that, if he's not interested in me, he's not interested in me. I'm not going to change his mind, and I'd just end up wasting a lot of time and energy on a guy who doesn't want to be with me, so why would I chase him? Nothing is less attractive than disinterest. :)

Best Answer

I don't find agressive guys attractive - but i definately prefer dominant men. Men who take control of a situation and just know that you will follow. This doesn't have to be done in an aggressive manner - a quiet guy can be more dominant than an aggressive one.

Best Answer

I usually persue guys but if I have to continue to persue them I get bored move on or forget about them. I don't usually get approached by aggressive guys and if I did I guess I wouldn't mind if I was interested in them. I think guys are often put off by me as I think I send out an aggressive vibe.

Best Answer