I have only ever had cut guys. But I have seen uncut ones and it doesn't bother me in the least. I would like to experience it someday tho. No preference as of yet :)

Best Answer

women tell me cut is just more aesthetically pleasing and cleaner too

Best Answer

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus but I think it's ridiculous! The aesthetic thing is a preference I suppose. Personally I think they're beautiful just how nature intended them to be. And I doubt pre-circumcision folks had issues with cleanliness. I mean, it's not hard to clean yourself. Besides that it is a commonly researched finding that uncut men experience greater pleasure. I think it's atrocious that mutilating our men is customary these days. If they circumcised women at birth, people would freak the hell out, but it's okay to do to men because it's "cleaner and more pleasing to the eye"? Ugh. Anyways sorry for the rant lol

Best Answer

soap and water will fix an unclean penis whether cut or not.
aesthetics are a personal preference but should not compel parents to have their sons cut. Wait until it is fully developed then let him decide for himself...

Best Answer

Yes! I agree completely. Right on brother.

Best Answer

I like it- like a little prize in there

Best Answer

I like circumcised as I like the rim on the head.<br />
When fully erect I like the look, but I take any ****.

Best Answer

yes, being cut myself- women always remark that it is a better look

Best Answer

I would like your ****, really deep up me.

Best Answer

oh, I am sure that would be the sincerest pleasure :P

Best Answer

A far better look and normally a better performance.

Best Answer

Yes I know you would, I get a lot of compliments.

Best Answer

I am a London UK women.

Best Answer

I refeused to hane my sons cut-US does it routine $ maker- Asked 17 year old if he fely odd in locker room - apparenty he is loke a rock (sd that be ****) star- those extra inches are impressive. Told him he coulod get it done anytime- looks at me like I'm nuts

Best Answer

smart son!

Best Answer

cut,I will never suck cuck if not circumcised,all my girlfriends feel the same! al that foreskin is so disgusthing

Best Answer