juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 10, 2011

I have only ever had cut guys. But I have seen uncut ones and it doesn't bother me in the least. I would like to experience it someday tho. No preference as of yet :)

Best Answer

women tell me cut is just more aesthetically pleasing and cleaner too

Best Answer

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus but I think it's ridiculous! The aesthetic thing is a preference I suppose. Personally I think they're beautiful just how nature intended them to be. And I doubt pre-circumcision folks had issues with cleanliness. I mean, it's not hard to clean yourself. Besides that it is a commonly researched finding that uncut men experience greater pleasure. I think it's atrocious that mutilating our men is customary these days. If they circumcised women at birth, people would freak the hell out, but it's okay to do to men because it's "cleaner and more pleasing to the eye"? Ugh. Anyways sorry for the rant lol

Best Answer

soap and water will fix an unclean penis whether cut or not.
aesthetics are a personal preference but should not compel parents to have their sons cut. Wait until it is fully developed then let him decide for himself...

Best Answer

Yes! I agree completely. Right on brother.

Best Answer

I like it- like a little prize in there

Best Answer

Make that _some American_ women.

Best Answer

There were very weird American doctors who, before 1920 or so, advocated cutting out the clitoris to "improve female morals." This never caught on, perhaps simply because mothers hated the idea of a male surgeon fixating on that part of their daughter's anatomy. But mothers had no problem with surgeons cutting off something similar in men. We will never know why, during the first half of the 20th century, so many American intact surgeons were willing to deprive millions of boys of something so richly sexual.
There are a handful of American women whose mothers had a surgeon cut out their clitorises after WWII. Their life stories feel weird and horrible.

Best Answer

"...that seems to be the consensus..."
Not among women of your generation.
"...I think they're beautiful just how nature intended them to be."
The penis in classic art is always intact.
"And I doubt pre-circumcision folks had issues with cleanliness."
Actually, they did have issues. We know that from British army medical inspection reports. Quite a few in the rank and file were foul under the foreskin. But the way forward here was not cutting off the foreskins of babies (the British and American reaction) but installing showers in barracks.
"I mean, it's not hard to clean yourself."
Very true.
"Besides that it is a commonly researched finding that uncut men experience greater pleasure."
We have no way of comparing what cut and uncut men feel during sex. What is true is that the bits circ cuts off have a very rich nervous system, consistent with those bits being highly sexual.
"I think it's atrocious that mutilating our men is customary these days."
It's about 50-50 in the USA. It mostly gone elsewhere.
"...it's okay to do to men because it's "cleaner and more pleasing to the eye?"
What is really going on is that to the provincial American eye, the natural penis looks very weird. More and more women of your generation cannot understand this American mindset.

Best Answer

Or rather, the prize comes with a bit of gift wrapping!

Best Answer

I like circumcised as I like the rim on the head.

When fully erect I like the look, but I take any ****.

Best Answer

yes, being cut myself- women always remark that it is a better look

Best Answer

I would like your ****, really deep up me.

Best Answer

oh, I am sure that would be the sincerest pleasure :P

Best Answer

A far better look and normally a better performance.

Best Answer

Yes I know you would, I get a lot of compliments.

Best Answer

When uncut is hard, the rim is fully exposed. If it's not hard, skinning it back to fully expose the rim is trivial.

Best Answer

American women. Sigh....

Best Answer

I am a London UK women.

Best Answer

I refeused to hane my sons cut-US does it routine $ maker- Asked 17 year old if he fely odd in locker room - apparenty he is loke a rock (sd that be ****) star- those extra inches are impressive. Told him he coulod get it done anytime- looks at me like I'm nuts

Best Answer

smart son!

Best Answer

cut,I will never suck cuck if not circumcised,all my girlfriends feel the same! al that foreskin is so disgusthing

Best Answer

Clean before use. Then it's all good.

Best Answer