marc248 marc248 41-45, M 12 Answers Mar 3, 2012

Yes, I would love to watch my boyfriend suck on a mans ****. I get extremely turned on by the thought...even more so after he recently confided in me that he has sucked a mans **** several times in the past before we met. He tells me he enjoyed and I really want him to share all of the intimate details with me as just the thought of it gets me wet...but he hasn't done so I would love for him to **** me whilst he is sucking on a mans **** and then I would love to suck on his **** with another guy. I just need to convince him to do it with me now! Until then I will just have to reply on my imagination ;o)

Best Answer

Keep working on him, he will *** around soon. It took me several months of talking with my wife before i sucked my first **** in front of her. After that, i was hooked on sucking a **** in front of her to see. Part of the fun is seeing her so turned on watching me please a guy with my mouth until he shoots a nice load of *** down my throat or on my face. I think your going to love it when it happens. Enjoy it and have fun. If ever in Michigan or close by give me a call and i will show you how good i can swallow a ****.

Best Answer

did u have to convince her or did she coerce you into it? i joke with my fiance that ill suck **** if she eats *****.. but she doesnt know ill drop to my knees the second she ask me to lol

Best Answer

I truly believe that if i had,i would still be married. we did alot of crazy stuff, and this always came up....just never really had the chance. we had **********, but only 1 w/another guy. the rest were female strangers or her sister/cousins.Iwould have, but the guy was super small & hairy as a sasquatch. dont mind the small, but get real....im not sticking a baby hedgehog in my mouth!!!

Best Answer

I just found out that my wonderful, loving bf has been sucking **** since he was a teenager. He's now in his early 50s. I came across hundreds of videos of him sucking ****. At first it really shocked me, and we talked about it and he said he loves women and he loves me, and he also loves sucking ****. It took me about a week to really accept that his love of **** doesn't have anything to do with me or a lack of loving me. Ever since I accepted it, I have been fantasizing all of the time about watching him slide a hot **** down his throat in front of me, but I don't think he'd let me watch. So I've been watching tons of videos of straight guys sucking **** and am completely turned on all day long, including at work where I get so horny I have to go ********** in the ladies room!

Best Answer

If you think that looking at **** of guy's sucking c.o.c.k. is a turn on wait until you see it up close. Your going to love it and will want him to do more of it with you.

Best Answer

I bow to you in respect for your ability to accept this part of him, and bow again to you for the fact that it has now become eroticised for you. I don't think my wife would ever go there. She has talked about it a few time when in the midst of high arousal, but during "normal: times—no dice. She is very jealous and insecure.
I'm curious if, in the ½ -year since you posted this, if you've had the opportunity to watch him yet. My hunch is, he might be embarrassed or have performance anxiety, or have culturally-imposed blocks against letting you watch him—but if you could break through those barriers, he'd love having you there. If not, I don't think he'd have been so careless as to let you find those videos.

Best Answer

Ask him. I bet he would love to let you be there. I know I would.

Best Answer

You are so wrong! I will bet if you ask him to let you watch he will jump at the chance. Tell him you are willing to get completely naked and sit next to the guy he is sucking while you watch. This is a huge turn on for guys who love ***** and ****. If he refuses I will let you watch me!

Best Answer

I want to watch my husband totally submit to a man sexually. I want to watch a real man **** his mouth and his ***.

Best Answer

Have you talked with him about this or is it just a fantasy of yours ? When i did it for my wife i am not sure who was more turned on, her or me. It was something we both enjoyed doing for each other.

Best Answer

can you put that desire into my wife? I would love to suck a man off in front of her or his wife for that matter,

Best Answer

If you are in Florida, we could make this happen.

Best Answer

I am in Florida and if you would like to watch your husband or boyfriend suck **** you can contact me . I would love to see you watching sucking!

Best Answer

Let me tell you that it is so sexy watching your man sucking and getting ******. I told him a few years ago that I thought it would be sexy and a month later I got to see it. I cumm just watching. At first he wouldnt let the guy cumm in his mouth but when he did it was awsome. Now he shares the cumm with me. After a few months I got to watch him suck a guy as he was getting his *** ******.. GOD IT WAS SO HOT

Best Answer

Wow, this really makes me want to be your husband. I've never had a **** in my ***, but I have in my mouth, and I love it. I have been done with a strap-on, but I want the real thing. I'd love to be taken at both ends at once, while a woman (or several women) watched and cheered them on.

Best Answer

Interesting comment on your part. As a Bi guy who enjoys sucking a nice **** i have to think you don't have very much respect for your husband. To make the statement I want to watch a real man **** his mouth and his ***, tells me you do not consider your husband to be a real man. Either that or you want to make him your cuckold! What do you actually mean or want?

Best Answer

My wife loves to watch as I suck on her strap-on , we have been doing it for years <br />
as she likes to dress up , put on the harness , and have me get down on my knees and suck on it , lick it , beg her to let me suck on it , she gets off on it so much <br />
she loves it , keeps telling me how much she loves it . <br />
We keep talking about taking the next step but we are not sure about letting another guy into our relationship. Maybe one day will take the big step , and than I will ask her to write to you about it .

Best Answer

I know you want answers from women, but here's indirect evidence: my wife says she gets very horny at the idea of seeing me suck **** or be sucked and I can confirm that whenever we bring this up as we're intimate, she gets extra hot. (She is not a member of EP so she can't answer you herself.).

Best Answer

my wife sure likes to see me suck ****.

Best Answer

Women who are into bi men love watching us suck c.o.c.k. They enjoy watching as much as we enjoy watching them with another woman. Life can be fun with each partner bi.

Best Answer

u are so right. i have gotten to watch my wife with both men and women and i find it very hot. i am glad she likes to see me sucking **** i love doing it

Best Answer

I wish my wife did!

Best Answer

No harm in being naughty *hugs*

Best Answer

My wife loves to see our MFM buddy and me stroke and suck each other. It makes us a true ********* with all of us giving pleasure to each other.

Best Answer

A lot of women are into seeing men give each other blow jobs more and more now then ever before.

Best Answer

I wonder if it's that women enjoy seeing it more now or that more and more men have become man enough to follow through on their curiosity.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer