Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 30 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Over 90% of the tears (emotional) a man sheds in a lifetime are for or because of a woman.

Best Answer

TRUE

Best Answer

I cried when I was at a Eurythmics concert about 5 year ago and it was because Annie Lennox did an Acoustic Set she has a voice that would melt a rock <br />
I cried when my children were born<br />
I cried (sober) when Ireland (Katie Taylor) won an Olympic Gold Medal

Best Answer

Good reasons!

Best Answer

I cried when my girlfriend decided she wanted to break up with me. Two weeks later she came back, and a year on we're still together.

Best Answer

More than once. When my Mom died, when I separated from my first wife, just to name a couple. Men are not without feeling, we're just not helpless slaves to them.

Best Answer

Nice answer!

Best Answer

Yes, last night. Won't tell details, she would see them and feel bad, she's wonderful, and I love her

Best Answer

Of course. Not giving details though

Best Answer

My dad would never ever cry in front of us or if he cried we never saw it. My mom died and he was sitting at the kitchen table just sobbing his eyes out. I had never seen my dad do that and it kind of scared me because it was the first time my sister and I ever saw him cry because he missed my mom!

Best Answer

I feel your and his loss.

Best Answer

My dad is also gone he passed away in 2007

Best Answer

Oh well, at least they're together now. Cheers!

Best Answer

Men do shed a tear now and then.

Best Answer

Old question! That is so true...
thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Seen my husband tear up when talking about his mom. I kicked him in the shin once, because he picked me up by my neck, and I saw him get a little dewy then. I was the one who did the kickin' so I'm going to take that one as him crying over me.

Best Answer

Sounds more like crying from pain?

Best Answer

Ya, only happened once. If I could, I'd put it in a locket and wear it next to my heart.

Best Answer

Yup, but I keep it in the privacy of my own room.

Best Answer

i cried for a couple secs at my nans funeral but thats it i was prety much normal after that i didnt even really mourn and didnt really want to go to her funeral but ended up going anyway cus people die all the time and the time to mourn is when everything is siad and done and even then do it only for a couple secs cus otherwise it might ruin your life.14

Best Answer

I wept bitterly for weeks after my wife left and took the kids but I think it was more over the loss of my children than her .

Best Answer

: (

Best Answer

2 men did, one when leaving me, one when try to keep me for not leaving him :(

Best Answer

Yes, shortly after I de-tailed the man she was in bed with - oooh yeah, Bobbitt style.

Best Answer

yes, but that's his story, not mine to tell..

Best Answer

Yes, of course. That is just one of the things every man will eventually cry about.

Best Answer

I agree that at some point most men will cry because of, but not necessarily for a woman (there's a subtle difference here).

Best Answer

You guys can tell us, we won't tell anyone :)

Best Answer

Yup.... I'm a guy who shares a lot of things with people but stuff like this I have to be greedy and keep to myself ;)

Best Answer

I am a woman, but I have seen men cry over women, so I *know* it happens.

Best Answer