FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 18 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Hobbies

I wouldn't be too bothered, as far as I'm concerned the chap who lives downstairs is on his own with that one!

Best Answer

I'd come over with my ba<x>seball bat and hope I don't meet a gun.

Best Answer

that's my only weapon.a baseball bat. I have a usmc kabar fighting knife but itstays in pawn, besides I don't want a knife fight. I'd rather box.

Best Answer

Escape out the back, and either get in the car and drive away or climb over the fence and call the police on my iPhone saying there's a man with a gun inside my home.

Best Answer

Tell her to get out an upstairs window and hide on the roof if she can or lock herself in a room. And call the cops.

Best Answer

kitchen knife and a fry pan. Lets get this f*cker.

Best Answer

i come out swinging

Best Answer

lock bedroom door and scream out window.. HELP theres a killer in my house.. i dont think he'll want to hang around

Best Answer

Ummmm you're a man....what do you do when I contact you lol ;p

Best Answer

talk you thru intimidating ninja poses?.. oO

Best Answer

G g g gho ghost ;p

Best Answer

cuss and go on over and check.can I be grudgingly chivalrous?

Best Answer

I'd knock em out tie em up and tickle ern to they died or tie up insert a drip in to them to keep ern alive and one for food and leave them for years in the loft

Best Answer

I'd draw my bootknives and hope one of my 15 other housemates didn't catch him first. I'm much more better suited for a job like this than they are I believe. :-D<br />
Unless the Jewish guy from downstairs secretly is a Mossad agent or something, but I'm going to dismiss that option, I want to have all the fun myself.<br />
If only this country would get better self defense laws, that right is not getting protected properly around here.

Best Answer

Say the cars broken down. Which probably wont be a lie

Best Answer